Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice Drake - Although you have the elastic band that hold the flash kill on the wrong way.  It should go around the bottom of the acog mount...

It whacked it on quickly for the photo purposes

still does the job so i'll probobly leave it like that...

anyway small update as my flip-up front sight and slip adaptor arrived today

mmmnm.jpg

y'all got me to thank for that one! :)

Man, I was expecting some half assed AK with new handgrips and a metal kit. But when I got the box it blew my mind.

Very sturdy, in fact I'd even go as far to say that this gun is as solid as my all steel Guarder AKM. And talk about performance! I thought that it had clone internals (or worse) but was pleasantly surprised by upgraded marui internals.

IMO this is one of the best, and cleanest custom jobs I've ever seen. (next to Inferno & TC's stuff ;) ).

Might take the liberty of replacing the plastic gas return system with a metal brass one if you don't mind Newbkiller. The plastic is very nice, but if I want to make it full metal I gotta ditch the plastic gas tube. :P

Edited by Yeager

Holt *beep*!

FarEast wins. No contest.

-Vic

PS: The magazine looks a tad out of place, though...

Edit: And you might want to try switching the Aimpoint cover to one that's CB or Tan...and a CB/Tan Tango Down vertical foregrip would complete the look, in my opinion.

Edited by Victory

The stock and grip are the limited edition Multicam MIAD and CRT. The CASV is coated in the new Hydrographic film by Lakota Industries.

The CASV I got from a dealer in HK along with the VLTOR flash hider.

hahhaha.... I have the CASV in other colours two and the receiver had the Black CASV and accessories on. I have the Dark Earth cover for the aimpoint which i will switch over and I also have a tan vertical foregrip.

Give me 20 minutes and I can switch over the parts.