Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Needs grip and rail panels, I know. Been looking for Tango Down stuff, but no shops that has the ones that I need is willing to ship to Europe :(

Living in Europe really is a pain in the *albatross* when it comes to buying gun parts and accesories :P

DSC_1458.jpg

Edited by j3T
Needs grip and rail panels, I know. Been looking for Tango Down stuff, but no shops that has the ones that I need is willing to ship to Europe :(

Living in Europe really is a pain in the *albatross* when it comes to buying gun parts and accesories :P

http://users.pandora.be/j3T/mil/DSC_1458.jpg

thats hawt

is that the bomber AP mount? or is it the real deal :P

how does she shoot?

thats hawt

is that the bomber AP mount? or is it the real deal :P

how does she shoot?

Bomber, I'd love to buy the real one but I have no idea where to get it. Seems quite impossible to get LaRue items shipped to Europe, unless you've got connections in the States. But it's just a temporary replacement for my incoming 553 anyway. The magnifier behind the ap is the real deal though ;p

I have no idea how it shoots, haven't been able to shoot it yet. I'm extremely pleased with the exterior though.

Bomber, I'd love to buy the real one but I have no idea where to get it. Seems quite impossible to get LaRue items shipped to Europe, unless you've got connections in the States. But it's just a temporary replacement for my incoming 553 anyway. The magnifier behind the ap is the real deal though ;p

I have no idea how it shoots, haven't been able to shoot it yet. I'm extremely pleased with the exterior though.

hum, hows the bomber mount? finish is nice? im deciding if i should get the bomber larue mount with an AP and save some money, or get myself an eotech :)

ah, forgot you were in EU. you need a tango down VFG on that stat! :P

please let us know how it shoots with a mini review when you get to :)

Now thats a Scar J3t.

I remember being impressed with the pictures of your classic army that you posted a couple months ago but the VFC just blows the CA out of the water.

Edited by Magsz

A pic of my "leon the professional" sniper still a lot of work to do , the CA stock and pistol grip are just there so i could test the gun and i have a " right sniper grip" on its way to me as i right this

000_0176.jpg

the parts that have gone in to this so far are :

hurricane m4 metal body

pro-win m4 gearbox with :

systema wire and switch set

systema Aluminium Piston Head

Prometheus Torque Gear Set

JBU F8A Free Floating Handguard

Dboys spr barrel

bushmaster cut down front sight

angs silencer

butlercreek scope covers

unknown m3 scope ( waiting on a new g+p )

KA bipod

still needs work but its coming along