Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I believe this gun has no equal in the world in looks, simply because I think I'm the only one who's barking mad enough to do it :P

Here you have it... The world's first G36E-CQC :huh:

Quite simply, it's a G36 (long version from birth CA36), with a shortened barrel..

In a startling turn of events, I simply measured how much barrel had to be cut off, so it was flat with the front, and by itself, it turns out a 363mm barrel is a perfect fit, perhaps 3mm short of going flat with the outer-barrel ending :P

I know it isn't much (only 13,7cm/5½") which has been cut, but it really makes the gun a lot more manuveurable, and it looks amazing (IMHO)...

Cost me 15$ plus shipping, and of course the 30$ for a Mad Bull tight-bore (they're cheap as dirt compared to Prometheus and KM )..

g36002resizedii5.jpg

g36003resizedst0.jpg

g36004xg0.jpg

g36ym9.jpg

I know a few H&K purists will burn me to a crisp for this, but feedback is appreciated ;)

Best Regards :)

I put my full length foregrip on my K and got the exact same result.

Huh... Whadda you know... I was wondering that exact thing, because the length of the barrel turned out to be K-ish... But I just thought the hand-guard would be too long, seeing as the two extra vents actually add quite a bit of length to it... But I guess I was wrong then... :huh:

Best Regards :)

Edited by XaVierDK
Family pic of my M14's

M14 still to finish it, but still do't know what to do with it. Suggestions ?

... :x: ...

Aimpoint and a supressor ala Black Hawk Down if anything... You've already got two high-tech beasts there. Leave one a little plain for a little diversity.

Edited by Zilla

I would add an Aimpoint with some flip-up covers and call it a day. Like Zilla said, the other 2 are already pretty decked out.

I think 'normal' stocked M14's look best if kept as plain as possible.

If you absolutely must change it, you could do a wooden DMR pistol-grip stock (I don't like them), but you'd probably have to make it yourself...

M14 still to finish it, but still do't know what to do with it. Suggestions ?

This is what I would do.

Change up the barrel; use a PDI TROY Type Attachment and screw on OPS break. Ditch the front sight - mount a FAB-D BSR-1. Mount it up side down so you can mount a front Troy Battle Sight. Get a Fulton Armory stripper clip rail and mount the rear Troy Battle sight. Get one of those M14 SOCOM mounts (the one that goes into the hand guard) and use a Docter or Optima red dot.

PM you some pics.