Pictures Of Your Weapon

Spassie that Spas Is absolutely *fruitcage* awsome

Also razor_sharp thats is a stunning picture ive been playing with the though of an ebr for months

Thx. guys... you all make me blush.... :D

I've been negotiating with the guys from "airsoft freaks" in belgium.I asked them if it was possible to manufacture these parts I made and maybe sell as a kit...or by piece..... <_<

They still doubt if anyone would buy them...

...Does anyone know who I could contact to have these parts made in large quantities?

For info;

I still have a few "nozzles" left...

I also can make the adaptor for the stock.

The mag holder is a little difficult, but I did it once,so it must be achievable more than once...

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love it man, clean, simple, effective! Gorgeous, just like a Marine Corps M16A4...except you need an ACOG and you are set.

That 1911 Krame is pure sex! :D

Heres my Inokatsu AIMS with Real steel, Handguard/gastube, Drummagazine, folderstock and sling.

aimsrssl8.jpg

And some RS parts waiting to be modded, the steelventilated upper hnadguard will soon be put on my AIMS, and the fixed stock is gonna be modded on to my Inokatsu AKM

rspartsjt8.jpg

omg... i love that so much.... seriously well done. i want one soo bad :(

Jas

My first crappy pics garnered more hatemail than a lesbian kiss on Countdown ....Then my new improved Gold AK pics got deleted from the photo desert that is the FAR EAST thread... Middle East / Far East - close enough :D My fault I spose...

This guns a curse!!! :D Any hoo heres the pics....

goldmember_001.jpg

goldmember_002.jpg

If c3p0 had a gun it would look like that.