Ammo Crate

Glock 18

Bottom Row

Chest Rig (unknown Brand)

JG BAR-10

Dropleg pistol holster

Mp7

Edited by SomeRandomWhiteGuy
Thought i'd add some pics up of my CA Scar-L so far. Waiting on a few parts at the moment. Sorry for the low quality pics, i'm fresh out of batteries for my camera so i had to use my phone.

scarl2bv3.th.jpg

---snippage---

ChasKi how did you get your flash hider off to get the silencer on?

Mine is being gay and i cant get an allen key to fit it. And even when i do get an allen key to fit it wont turn. <_<

Edited by Royal-Air-Force
ChasKi how did you get your flash hider off to get the silencer on?

Mine is being gay and i cant get an allen key to fit it. And even when i do get an allen key to fit it wont turn. <_<

All I can say is ask a shop if they're willing to do it for you, or get someone you know thats experienced with that kind of thing to do it for you. I tried all manner of methods suggested and that I could think of. I have more tiny allen keys than I care to ever mention, or see again, many with supeerglued/araldited ends.

Long story short, don't try and drill it out.

I personally think your best bet is to source a new barrel and sell the old with the flash hider still on. Others may not think this is such a great idea but personally I think it's a whole lot less hassle than drilling it out and potentially failing. If you want to, give it a go but I don't really suggest it, the thread will more than likely become stripped regardless. Mine did, I bought a new barrel from america and a troy flash hider from ehobbyasia to replace mine. The troy is personal choice morre than necessity.

Having said don't try it, it should work in theory - I don't know why it didn't on mine, after inspecting the flash hider/barrel I drilled the perfect distance in. God knows why it stripped. if you try it, go reallll slow so you get the right depth. Good luck.

Agent Hunk: Looked good until the vertical grip bipod thing happened, I just don't like the look of those. What's with the wrist watch on the stock?

It wont get shot there. Its easier to look at and I'll never forget it for wounded timers.

I don't like thge bi-pod on the grip pod but the larger surface area to grip is very nice.