Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finished!

Beautiful...by why?!! You took an actual Vltor upper and made it fit onto your PDW...heresy!!

It looks really good though. On a side note...did you buy the complete upper? Or just the stripped upper?

Edit: Oooh, nevermind, I see that you live in California. Awful awful gun laws there. :P

Edited by Souske
How is the Bobro? im deciding between the BoBro or a TangoDown

nice gun by the way :P

Thanks guys, yeah it's a real MUR which was milled to fit on the Systema gun.

I actually like the Bobro more than the TD, mainly because I have medium sized hands and I didn't like how big the TD grip was. To me the best grip has always been the KAC sized one. The Bobro feels like the KAC but better. Go for the short bobro, as the normal one is way too long.

Titliest, May I ask as to how did you get those icky systema trades of the lower receiver? Did you do it yourself, or do you know a shop? I want to get the trades of the King Arms MBk and put KAC E3 URX trades on one, because they told me they aren't making Knight's trademarked bodies anytime in the foreseeable future...

No angle pic of the side of the gun?? Not sure just guessing here.

hmm good guess. but i don't think that's what he means.

it's just a basic M14.

Oh! unless he wants to see the other side of the stubby killer? LOL u can find those pretty much anywhere. it's just a standard ZOMB MBK

azngoonie313...are those your guns? Or is the SOC16 luv2shoot's?

Just wondering because luv2shoot told me he took a few pics of his SOC16 that he's trading to me (those exact pictures) and PM'ed them to me....

:mellow:

But anyways, that's sexy.

azngoonie313 is my LIL bro. he took those picture for me to send to you kiki, lol

he's the "artsy" one.