Pictures Of Your Weapon

Just got my SA58 today so I took some pictures.

straightup.jpg

onwall.jpg

angle1.jpg

And a few artsy-er ones:

45.jpg

wierdangle.jpg

So far I really like it. It has a good weight and solid feel to it. The bolt makes a loud clank when racked, and the grip is really comfortable.

Next up for it will be hopefully a holo-sight, and a tightbore silencer mod.

Also pictured are my TM hi-capa 4.3, and a tanaka SAA .45.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

seanKWAUSPc-02edited.jpg

hopefully i didnt already post that

CAM15A4Compact-03edited.jpg

CAM15A4Compact-02edited.jpg

ya i just added the KAC sniper trigger guard and i was very tempted to get a new picture, so ya

there are different close up pics of the M15 on the armalites thread. soon there will be a vital laser set and noveske flashider to finish it off, maybe gonna put a SOPMOD on it. what do you guys think? SOPMOD? or crane?

Edited by azngoonie313

I loved my SOPMOD stock, and I think it looks alot cooler than the crane. If you're using your battery in the crane I would stick with that as mini's suck, but if you're using your PEQ anyways I would go for the SOPMOD.

The only thing I would suggest to your m4 is that it seems off balanced. I think if you put a silencer on there or dropped the torch it would look a bit more balanced... But either way that's a beautiful armalite.

Real Sword QBZ-97, available at RedWolfAirsoft

package.jpg

unwrapped.jpg

outofthebox.jpg

shooterside.jpg

ejectionside.jpg

a mini review done by me on page 4

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...60#entry1600596

i haven't shot it yet or disassembled it yet, but cosmetic and externalwise, THIS IS THE BEST AIRSOFT GUN i've ever owned, touched, felt, and even smelled (IT SMELLS LIKE A REAL GUN). i like it even better than my Tanaka M700 AICS, TM Sig550, and VFC AKs-74u

best part of the RS QBZ-97, the iron sights