Pictures Of Your Weapon

How big are your hands? I personally loved the thing.

http://www.botachtactical.com/mserfo.html

And it's only $10, so if you decide you don't like it, ditch it. ;) (I'd be willing to buy it off of you.)

-Vic

Edit: Oh, that's why...only tan and OD...hmm...

Edit 2: http://www.airsplat.com/Items/AC-UPE-GRIP-ERG.htm

Edited by Victory
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so apparently there was a knock on my door today... who could that be? its sunday...

DSCI0068.jpg

a box? its way too soon to be what ithink it is...

DSCI0069.jpg

apparently i was wrong... Ordered+Paid for on Friday. Arrived on Sunday. Thank you Guns N Guys.

DSCI0070.jpg

DSCI0071.jpg

DSCI0072.jpg

DSCI0073.jpg

DSCI0074.jpg

First pic is marui with 1 piece gear box and the second one is ICS with split gear box.

The original marui had a systema set up and since it wasnt demaged in my little accident I threw it into that ICS. Half the ICS is TM and half ICS ohh and theres a part from CA too.....

Edited by Malkovsky
wow that elcan + stubby combo works!

well done cold_war_baby! very sweet

thanks luvs2shoot nice to hear something possitive after my hard work :D

Cold war what did you have to buy to make that 416 shorty stock have the sling adapter located where you do?

front to back

- Madbull Patriot Kit (Short)

- G&P M4 Zombie Killer Metal Body ( Type B )..... (mine is number ZK00196)

- A.C.M. Canadian thermold type magazine

- Magpul (m4/m16)

- Guarder ELKEN 4X Tactical Rifle Scope

- Dboys' M16 / M4 motor grip with bottom plate (HK416)

- A.C.M. single pt. bungee sling (black) w/ cqd style sling plate

- G&P HK416 Type Fix Stock ( Black )

Internal's

- (donner) 'JG' - Jing Gong M16A4 standard AEG

info on the build

started this befor the summer last year. all-ways had this idea to do but it just took a bit longer due to cash flow, had to polish/sandown/grind/BLOOD!!! to get the Patriot Kit to screw onto the G&P body many people have had this problem i did find having a Delta Ring Key very handy since the Patriot Kit is renforsed so leaves not much room for my tipical tool (needle nose pliers), i have cut down the inner barrle but at this point do not know how it will handdle.... all though i did make a G36 with a 1 inch barrle and that worker pritty well. and now the stock, yes i had to cut away the half circal lip on the HK416 stock BUT leaving just a little lip left, it has to be a tight fit so only when screwing the stock on will it not buge and so (for me anyway) it wont roll around wile the stock is fixed to the body this fitted through the cqd style sling plate wich i did concider filling/drilling/milling but i opped out for the non-power tool way..... also i dont have my own power tools <_<

need any more info just ask away have more pics here http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v486/Cold_War_Baby/

Beautiful SMG Tumerboy...definitely one of a kind.

Sarge133...nice HK416...but not so nice vert. grip. Get rid of it! lol

What exactly is wrong with the KAC style grip? It happens to be a very good grip for people that dont chicken choke their vertical grips.