Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats seriously ingenius man, I personally do not like the look of it at all but thats a damn good project nonetheless. Good effort!

In a purely objective sense, and with the humblest of intentions, your guns there are really interesting but they're not as refined as some of, say, Ledpocket's stuff, which is a factor worth mentioning only because I know of Ledpocket and his work; which does rather taint the efforts of anyone else because that man is just too damn badass for his own good :D

That said, with more refined materials & tools I guess anyone could do anything, and I imagine that you could do quite a bit ;):D

I guess you'll be learning to make all sorts of new things and really refine your techniques and stuff, looking forward to seeing what else you could do dude :D

I thought that each one came with both barrel lengths, or am I just and idiot who is mistaken?

Nop, you're right ;)

Mine is actually in 14.5" config, 'cause we want to test the accuracy of both inner barrels.

Magazines are MAG Midcaps. Our teamates plays with highcaps, but when they'll switch to midcaps I'll take realcaps for sure...

Nop, you're right ;)

Mine is actually in 14.5" config, 'cause we want to test the accuracy of both inner barrels.

Magazines are MAG Midcaps. Our teamates plays with highcaps, but when they'll switch to midcaps I'll take realcaps for sure...

You get two inner barrels too? I thought it was just the outer barrel?

Thats super sweet, is it hard to switch the barrels?

Oh, and do you feel like doing a little review on the gun? ;)

I thought I'd throw in our (my and my wife's) arsenal as of today :)

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/5032/dsc4219cn2.jpg

Awesome AK, what is it exactly please?

And is your FG42 (or whichever one that is :P ) made from cardboard??? Don't mean to offend you but it doess look like it is from this angle!

if only those god awful PEQ boxes wern't on the side of any gun in the world, ever, especially on tiny little shortarse M4s that, when fitted with an AN/PEQ, look like they are a] about to topple forward while simultaneously collapsing around the centre like a sack of s*** tied in the middle, and b] like the bas**** child of a lego brick and a child's swing.

There ya go :)

Edited by evilhippy
You get two inner barrels too? I thought it was just the outer barrel?

Thats super sweet, is it hard to switch the barrels?

Oh, and do you feel like doing a little review on the gun? ;)

Both inner barrels are on the box... 5 minutes to switch them, it's soooo easy :D

It's hard for me doing a review in english, you can find one in french (sorry...) here on France Airsoft.

And some Hi-Res Pics... ;)

Awesome AK, what is it exactly please?

This:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kbk_wz._96_Beryl :)

most pictures on the internet show it with the optional upper Picattinny (RIS) rail. I prefer mine without it, though, or with the short variation.

Some shots of the real thing:

001vg2.jpg

002pm3.jpg

And is your FG42 (or whichever one that is :P ) made from cardboard??? Don't mean to offend you but it doess look like it is from this angle!

There ya go :)

You're good! :D Yes, it's a scenario prop. Cardboard structure around a steel rod :D

Both inner barrels are on the box... 5 minutes to switch them, it's soooo easy  :D

It's hard for me doing a review in english, you can find one in french (sorry...) here on France Airsoft.

And some Hi-Res Pics...  ;)

Thanks! Dont understand any french, but nice pics :)

+1 for you! :D

BTW, was there any big difference between the short barrel and long barrel?

Edited by Gundrosen
Nice ak Matt :)

Do you think you could take a picture with one of the 74 style mid-caps in.  Im intrigued to see what it would look like.  Ive looked through a few pages of the ak picture thread but I can't find any Ak47s' with the bakelite mags.

Yes I can, just give me a minute...

DSC01430.jpg

DSC01431.jpg

DSC01432.jpg

There ya go...

Matt, how do the Star midcaps feed?

Since they are AK-74 mags, they needed modifacation to work. All you have to do is cut (the exact width of the 'mag catches' on the mag) a piece of sticky velcro, put on the underside of the lips of the mag, and it feeds flawless, all 149 of 160 of em.

Edited by 101matt1
Since they are AK-74 mags, they needed modifacation to work. All you have to do is cut (the exact width of the 'mag catches' on the mag) a piece of sticky velcro, put on the underside of the lips of the mag, and it feeds flawless, all 149 of 160 of em.

Really? I thought you could interchange (airsoft) AK47/74 magazines, such as the G&P 74 style in a TM AK47 etc.