Pictures Of Your Weapon

Totally man!! I need a Shorty Forty to complete the Smith & Wesson range (well, what there is of it available in airsoft <_< )

Kyrian: I'm sorry abou- hold on, lets be honest; I'm not sorry at all :P:D hehehe

The gun in question is a Blade Cougar (M8045 BLADE) and it is a piece of extra-scrumptious select-fire wondrousness B)

It can be seen here nesting alongside another top-class Beretta in the shape of a 92F Scoremaster - also with a compensator all of it's own:

22.jpg

The silencer there is a G&G SS-100 and the base of it fits into the end of the compensator itself *perfectly*.

With a frickin' lay-zerr fitted:

19.jpg

And a favourite pic of mine (although not totally focused its just a nice subject ;) ) - sorry if its a bit big but I guess that, when I sized it, someone might want a large-ish version :)

18-1.jpg

... and thats me finished my pimping for the evening :lol: Night all!

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

'Nother quick question for EH...what compensator is that on the Cougar?

The one that comes with the Blade Cougar :D Its all part of the package, Its the standard Beretta compensator but getting one to fit a couger, and not a 92F, might be tricky.

If you're really after one then you want to track down a blade Cougar or even better, a Cougar Warrior. That comes with a spare mag that you use as a foregrip (the baseplate slots into the front of the compensator where the rail normally is on the Blade version.

Both are select-fire.

All i can say is WOW! All these guns are amazing! IM only 15-16 and i use low budget guns with my mates! LOL! oh well heres me and my M85, i also have a P99. and a broke magazine catch Sig P228

Picture11.jpg

Also go to www.freewebs.com/razeil

go to my airsoft guns for my kit and guns! :D

Edited by -={ROW}=- Cipher