Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like it, but I think it could do with more paint, not just stock and foregrip. Maybe thats just me... I prefer all or nothing on a painted weapon, especially if its patterned - block colours I dont think it matters quite so much (IE, tan or OD furniture with a black receiver).

cheers :) i would agree its just that if i do plan no selling some time, instead of painting it black again i can just replace stock and grips (which i have spare black ones) and its for a BHD loadout... not the dude with huge silencer but eric. but i appreciate your reply thanks mate :)

Jas

I like it, but I think it could do with more paint, not just stock and foregrip. Maybe thats just me... I prefer all or nothing on a painted weapon, especially if its patterned - block colours I dont think it matters quite so much (IE, tan or OD furniture with a black receiver).

You would hate my M4, haha.

Updated pictures soon...

-Vic

I dont really like that stock on the G36, but i know theres nowhere else for a battery.

It looks gorgeous, great work man.

Thanks. I appreciate that. I really like the KV style stock, the reason being I do almost exclusively CQB and it's a couple inches shorter than the original stock (it's been cut down). The balance is a bit better, as well.

Oh, the silencer is just the Tokyo Marui Pro Silencer 115mm Short Type.