Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nope, only plastic left is either where it should be on the guns (i.e where the real parts are plastic/composite) or is waiting to be removed...i.e my TM 1911 which cries out for a metal kit.

Yep I need to get these babies wall mounted and organized. They have lived in weapon bags or gun cases for far too long!

nope, only plastic left is either where it should be on the guns (i.e where the real parts are plastic/composite) or is waiting to be removed...i.e my TM 1911 which cries out for a metal kit.

Yep I need to get these babies wall mounted and organized. They have lived in weapon bags or gun cases for far too long!

Umm, lets see. My friend's dad is a custom car pimper. He made a a awsome rack for my trophes, but when I was moving my house, it got thrown away an accident.

He made something like this.

It was hanging on a wall. The visibale sides were screwed with diamond plates and the top was airgun-nailed with a peice of black cloth.

untitlededitedyl1.jpg

SVEN that's awesome, I've seen that before, but yeah, umm, only problem is no deck? Also, I think having parties might be a little bit of a problem, heh.

101matt1, yeah well donnie has me beat in quantity, I'm going for quality, lol. Which is still kinda weak since donnie has some seriously nice kit, which makes sense since he must turn tricks to afford that stuff, a LOT of tricks.

Bigbaby, I'm thinking of making a set of locking cabinets with integrated bookshelf lights, so when I want to I can light up the glass cabinets to show off the guns.

SVEN that's awesome, I've seen that before, but yeah, umm, only problem is no deck? Also, I think having parties might be a little bit of a problem, heh.

well you could always build a deck in between the latters :D .yes partys would be a problem but I was thinking you could just store your guns there not live there :P .

you can live here :D

cardboardbox.jpg

hmm,I wonder when that guys lease runs out?

that place is perfect for partys,look at all the open space...........

Donnie, One shot, Titleist : Why do I get the feeling that my plastic-fantastic collection is under fire?? ;)

:D Man I really, really don't know how you can afford to pimp out all your guns Donnie, I really don't. You all know I've got a few myself of course and there's simply NO WAY I could do what you've done to even half of mine had I not bought the other half.

I mean Titleist you're the same freakin' age as me aren't you??

*has visions of Donnie's wizened, ancient & haggard form sitting in a basement wearing incontinence pants stroking his M82*

Dude how old are you anyway, are you like Lo Pan or something, where you've been saving Sheckles, Groats and Guineas for about 300 years? :P;) hehehe

*is acutely aware of how few professional qualifications he has (read:none) and how shaky the future looks* :fear:

Our meatlic fanclub defo wasnt aimed at poo pooing anyone actually - sorry if you took it that way :unsure: Anyhow I wouldnt dare put your plastic pieces underfire! THey`d melt...ho ho...erm never mind... :P

BTW my age is early thirties - dunno if that makes me old??? :blink::D

Edited by donnie
Well.. IKEA have some display cases. I'll take a picture of it tomarrow.

Please take some photos, but like mike said are they big enough for assault rifles?

evilhippy, no biggie, we were just sitting around comparing sizes of our e-penises, basically a brokeback mountain moment if you will... :unsure:

Anyways, yeah I think I'm around the same age as you. Personally I used to have a LOT of guns, but now I've focused on having a dozen really good guns rather than two dozen meh guns.

well you could always build a deck in between the latters  :D .yes partys would be a problem but I was thinking you could just store your guns there not live there  :P .

you can live here :D

cardboardbox.jpg

hmm,I wonder when that guys lease runs out?

that place is perfect for partys,look at all the open space...........

what are you saying? be homeless is funny. :angry: