Shortened outer barrel

Custom suppressor

2ponktf.jpg

3z1ibs8.jpg

2yl649i.jpg

4g9ejd0.jpg

No, my suppressor isn't big enough :D

Edited by RPK

I haven't been into the guts of the gun yet. I'll be doing that as soon as i get back to NZ (I got it on Holiday in Thailand) that should be on the 8th so I'll write up a mini review then. This specific brand is AGM, comes with a hi-cap and the scope rail. I'm very impressed by the stock performance, i was told by the shop owner that it shoots 340fps out of the box, and i could believe that, but ill crono it when I'm back in NZ. Shooting sounds so smooth and no wining at all. if you leave it stock i don't see it messing up.

I'm shooting .25's and with the hop set to max it just gets a flat trajectory, it may need a new hop up bucking. Besides that the accuracy is quite decent, but i plan to swap out the internal barrel with a 6.03 and drop a m120orm130. I do recommend this gun. Plus the wood effect beats Tm hands down.

Let me know if you would like to know anything else.

Took a few pics of my livingroom :D Should be 19 guns or so there...

M249p90berettaNBBglockAEPglockKSCco.jpg

ak5xm8ak4m3super90g36m16a3m16m203ca.jpg

ak5xm8ak4m3super90ca33kea2m500fncak.jpg

CA M249, TM P90, TM MP5A2 with CA-body flashlight and Aimpoint, KSC Glock 17, Cyma Glock 18C AEP, Beretta 92 NBB, Colt .45 (without internals), TM G36K with a chinese handguard, CA M16A3 with ACOG, TM M16 w. M203, Asahi FNC -> AK5, BE XM8, TM G3 SG/1 with RS G3 handguard and CA-body/frontset, TM M3 Super90, CA33KEA2 with Aimpoint CompC ML2, Cyma (?) shotgun with RS Mossberg M500 handguard and stock (not completly finished yet), Asahi FNC, TM Ak47 with CA-body and finally a M/86 Pansarskott (a.k.a. AT-4).