Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LoLz thats a nice pistol but I perfer you change the base plate.... it looks better, well at least to me :) Hey 24 starts on Sun 14th at 8 I believe? I Cant Wait!!!!

No way, i love that baseplate, the flat one is to short, my finger sits to low for it, this plate keeps my finger in the right spot.

Also i already saw the first 4 eps...leaked onto the nets, and ill tell you right now, its amazing, probably the best 4 hour start of any 24 to date. Shocking moments and what not. If you thought last season was surprising, wait till you see this one.

122637830-O.jpg

KAC RIS. Old style. Both are different versions. Look closely. One has screw holes on rails. The other doesn't. Notice the T1 upto T15. :D

122637834-O.jpg

Now, check out their underside. The FORWARD arrow is obviouly facing forward, but their text rotation is different. The phone numbers are different as well: 407-562-5697 for the one without the rail holes, 561-562-5697 for the one with rail holes. This rail with holes manufacture date 5/98. The other, no date.

A few more differences, one's marking is shinier than the other. The T1 is pink on one rail. The other is white. The spacing of the letter T and the number 1 on the pink T1 is wider.

What to do with these RIS pics? They're perfect for our asian airsoft manufacturers to use as a source to replicate the Mk18 Mod 0 's RIS. Wakakakakaka! :D

DIFFERENT AND UNIQUE =D, enjoy

sg550table.jpg

my long range AUTOSNIPER, Sig 550, OD olive, systema m120 spring, systema magnum motor, 650mm PDI 6.05mm tightbore barrel + working burst fire + customized to fit any 14mm silencer/FH, 3-9x Leapers Illuminated Rubber Padded Scope, Surefire E1e LED flashlight, no creaking sounds

hybrid.jpg

my medium range all around ASSAULT RIFLE, L85/SA80 + HK G36 "SA36" Hybrid, working red dot + 3.5x Opt.Scope + laser

akMARPAT.jpg

my LIGHT MACHINE GUN, VFC AKS-74U with 1000rd drum mag, limited serial #036, full metal/wood

skorpMARPAT.jpg

my CQB SUB MACHINE GUN, Skorpion vz.61 Maruzen GBB

BIOHAZARD.jpg

my PISTOL SIDEARM, Silenced Beretta 92fs M9 HFC full auto full metal dualtone + wood biohazard grips + extended barrel + CO2 mags

HOLObull.jpg

a COLLECTOR'S REVOLVER PIECE with real steel BUSHNELL HOLOSIGHT, Taurus Raging Bull 8.375in chrome, fires 8mm from brass shells, custom 8.03mm TIGHTBORE BARREL

Cougar.jpg

for dual wielding handguns, Western Arms Beretta Cougar M8045 "Warrior" (full auto compensated + silencer)

SPAS12.jpg

my SHOTGUN, Franchi SPAS-12 Marui

HOLOdrozd.jpg

my PDW, Drozd CO2 Full Auto, Star SLAP Light/Laser, Sprayed Black, Custom Silencer, Custom RIS, Custom Front Grip, Dovetail/Weaver Converter, Bushnell Holosight

Edited by InexcelsisDeo
LoLz thats a nice pistol but I perfer you change the base plate.... it looks better, well at least to me :) Hey 24 starts on Sun 14th at 8 I believe? I Cant Wait!!!!

No way, i love that baseplate, the flat one is to short, my finger sits to low for it, this plate keeps my finger in the right spot.

Bauer uses the non-flat baseplate. ;)

(and I'm only on Season 5 Episode 6 :( )

Kin

Nice pdw. Just curious, what's the wire coming out of your l85?

the black wire goes from a touch sensor on the grip to the laser. the silver wires hold the handguard together, i kinda f'ed that part up so i had to tie the top and bottom part with wires. it has no extra function =[