Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol, tmas, how far were you firing with the mp5? i'm disappointed all the shots werent in the head/chest area :P

It wasn't too far, but it was my first full auto experience. I couldn't shoot guns before I came to the states, and I left too early to go into the military.

Edited by thegunrunner

Hi guys!

Well here is my new Rifle "to be"! Its not fully done, but Im a bit on my way.

Todays work well be to adjust the length of the KM TN 6.04 barrel so my flash hider can be mounted.

Its built of G&P and KA parts and has a Systema complete mecha-box inside.

Ive tried to make a civilian looking rifle by adding different parts together.

Fore example, the upper reciver have a slightly lighter grey finish then the lower. If you look up close you can see it.

Its like you bought the lower, TROY, reciver and then you choosed a different upper and RAS. Kind of......

I think the most guns out there had a bit to much "military" look, so here is my attempt building a civ rifle.

The flash of my camera made the parts go very bright, in real life the colors are a bit more dark.

Sry for mi bad english! ;)

So here it goes, my civilian looking rifle for PSD/PMC work.

Let me know what ya all think, please!

PICT3760.jpg

PICT3763.jpg

PICT3766.jpg

No its a brand new Hurricane sight not a EOtech.

I got a damn good price so I couldnt say no.

oh sorry, I should've called it a holosight to be more general. keep forgeting hurricane came out with one... The picture still baffles me since it looks like splintered glass and all...

sprsx9.jpg

spr2nh8.jpg

Just got my SPR kit, from King Arms, quality is beautiful, total pain in the *albatross* to install, had to file down the little wings on the hop up so the barrel fit around it, than i couldn't get the Flora pins in the gas assembly, , it doesn't move, so i just left them out.

Other than that, it looks great, feels solid, but my stock M16 inner barrel was to long for the kit. So i too kit out for the time being and put a stock M4 length inner in there.

Magazine is from King Arms, quality on that is really nice, and feeds good so far. Front sight is from STAR.

Ill get better pics tomorrow, lighting is bad inside, and its pitch black out.

Edited by Milla
Just got my SPR kit, from King Arms, quality is beautiful, total pain in the *albatross* to install, had to file down the little wings on the hop up so the barrel fit around it, than i couldn't get the Flora pins in the gas assembly, , it doesn't move, so i just left them out.

Other than that, it looks great, feels solid, but my stock M16 inner barrel was to long for the kit. So i too kit out for the time being and put a stock M4 length inner in there.

Magazine is from King Arms, quality on that is really nice, and feeds good so far. Front sight is from STAR.

Congrats Milla, you are one of the few people who can make a good looking Armalite®. :P