Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Isn't it just?

I've got a WE Hi-Capa on it's way from EH's sales, and I think I'm right in saying that the two are partly compatible - so I'll see what crazy stuff I can brew up from the parts - then think about engraving later.

Here's a couple more:

19114Resized.png

19113Resized.png

Thanks,

CC

Yes, yes indeed you have :D

Just got a few snaps for the sales threads so I'll share them here - as usual almost everything is stock :rolleyes:

-Snip-

Guess which one isn't for sale yet ;)

Right gorgeous pieces of art they are my brother :D

BTW, I need that HFC broomie to salvage mine that I lent out and had the firing pin 'modded' into a nice 'L' shape :angry: Mine's got the full trades and it's just sadly sitting in my closet.... :(

Right gorgeous pieces of art they are my brother  :D

BTW, I need that HFC broomie to salvage mine that I lent out and had the firing pin 'modded' into a nice 'L' shape  :angry:  Mine's got the full trades and it's just sadly sitting in my closet.... :(

the freakin hand cannon?

Everyone seems fascinated by the damn Mauser and no-one recognises the past and rare limited edition Cheetah Spaypack, honestly... ;)

:P

imgp00251.jpg

Gallery Here

Info Here

The stippling looks pretty bad in the resized pics like you see on the webpage and here, so please look at the gallery before casting judgement. As you can see I've finished this up for resell, would like to know what you think.

Please try to imagine without the hideous orange.

Its what you get with an old camera that has a smashed screen..in which you cannot access any of the menu functions. :-/

Changing the background may help...just take the shemagh out of the pictures and use the hardwood floor...or you could use a flash, although it's going to make everything look shiny...

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o206/Ronin17/P1010086.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o206/Ronin17/P1010087.jpg

I've had the eotech but its been on loan so i just put it up on there. what is new is the paint and A front sight.

Looks good Hendrix. Not too over accessorized...clean and simple. ;)

Hendrix that looks absolutely wonderful! I think the two-tone is perfect. Gotta say... I used to be a total OD freak but I have turned to the darkside and have now gone coyote brown crazy.

By the way... What paint did you use? I think my friend is interested in doing a brown scheme on his gun as well.

Edited by Pain_is_Red