Funnys pics of yourself

Phoenix

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude... is that DWI or Stepmania? What kinda skin is that!??! Eh...

You keyboard tapping pro.. Let me show you my skillz..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/ah_...eh/untitled.jpg

Oops.... all my other DWI screenshots are on the old PC.. But I've AAA'ed most songs :D

Edit: Dance pad, did you mean this?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/ah_...seh/4482415.jpg

:D :D :D

Its Stepmania, and the skin is Red-PA, can't find any decent skin sites. :( Send me yours ! ;) it looks nice. What pad is that and how much did it cost? I have a spare PC, but it's pintless me setting it up till I get a decent dance pad ! :P

Edit: I think we should introduce everyone here to Stepmania.com and Bemanistyle.com ;/

Is that a TX2000+ ?

How much did it cost? And where did you get it from? ;)

Oh and I want a video of you AAA'ing Max300 :P , I can't get far past the freezes before I have to jump off the machine :( normally still have about half life left though. And that's with holding the bar. :'(

Ok, we got all these pic threads, for everything, but none of members here doing stupid ######.

This is when you know American culture has too much influence around the world:

KaiserJan.jpg

I hate the food at Burger King but I love the crowns! :D

Is that a TX2000+ ?

How much did it cost? And where did you get it from?  ;)

Oh and I want a video of you AAA'ing Max300  :P , I can't get far past the freezes before I have to jump off the machine :( normally still have about half life left though. And that's with holding the bar. :'(

Whoosh.

Illegally :D

Seriously, the word "SEARCH" comes into mind... and you'll get what I mean.

Jowep, I got a video of me AAA'ing Max300 on keyboard if you're bothered? I can only get an A on the mat unfortunately.. :(

I've AAA'd it myself, but it's allways fun watching some new vids ! :D

i might make a new version ............................. whose up for mosh mosh revolution!

We did this friday on my local machine, 2 people to a square. poor poor machines :(

f*ck 321stars, thats a chav song.

Spudz searxxor:

TaQ: Gravity

TaQ: Voltage

TaQ: Innocent Walls

TaQ: Traces

TaQ: Traces Bounce Connected Mix

TaQ: Stoic

TaQ: Radical Faith

Outphase (DJ TaKa and TaQ): Sync

DJ Taka: V (one of the best)

321 STARS POOOOOONS YOU NOOB. Sorry, I just love it :D I notice how you love all your own songs <_<

Dude, you are SO GULLIBLE..... If I was the real TaQ I wouldn't be driving a 1.4L 206, I wouldn't be owning 5% of airsoft products in the world, I wouldn't of bought a TX2000 and using a spare PC do play DWI/SM on.. and plus I wouldn't be in the UK. I'd be in Japan mixing songs and reading a DANCEDANCEREVOLUTION FORUM....

....Silly boy..

Dude, you are SO GULLIBLE..... If I was the real TaQ I wouldn't be driving a 1.4L 206, I wouldn't be owning 5% of airsoft products in the world, I wouldn't of bought a TX2000 and using a spare PC do play DWI/SM on.. and plus I wouldn't be in the UK. I'd be in Japan mixing songs and reading a DANCEDANCEREVOLUTION FORUM....

....Silly boy..

Well you never know ... TaQ made mostly IIDX songs and then they were just ported over to DDR, maybe you wasn't needed anymore and only the DDR fanboys loves your music? :P Maybe you spent the remainder of your money on the dance pad and airsoft gear and car. <_<

Nahhhhhhh. If I was TaQ I'd be living life in Japan, groping sexy Japanese schoolgirls and showing 'em ma freestyle on Legend Of Max :)

So you've AAA'ed Max300 on foot? I don't believe you.

I shot a chav 78 feet using my colt.25 dinky springer. :)

Not foot, keyboard :P

Show me your freestyle on Legend of Max, I'm still in school ... No groping though !

Archived