Funnys pics of yourself

Phoenix

You nudged the "Judge Difficulty" lower than 4? :P haha. I've got a bunch of AAA'ed screenshots but thats all on my old PC along with my old HDD. You'll have to trust me on this one, but I AA'ed Max300 and Legend Of Max on Stealth :whistling:

Ahahah, no. Judge 4 Life 4 :P

/me trys out the stealth setting.

Edit: OK, if you did tem on stealth you need some time away from SM :D You have to know the steps off by heart to do that. :rolleyes:

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You might want to practise x5, then work your way upwards, thats how I done it.

By the way, DWI owns, SM is too realistic.

Oh one more thing, the converter I have will only work on SM, don't get a converter that will use the analog keys as axies (you can't hit two arrows at once, obviously) plus it doesn't work with DWI. Ask on the liksang forums on which converter works with DWI, I'll sell you mine if you want cause I only play DWI these days.

You might want to practise x5, then work your way upwards, thats how I done it.

By the way, DWI owns, SM is too realistic.

Oh one more thing, the converter I have will only work on SM, don't get a converter that will use the analog keys as axies (you can't hit two arrows at once, obviously) plus it doesn't work with DWI. Ask on the liksang forums on which converter works with DWI, I'll sell you mine if you want cause I only play DWI these days.

DWI Sucks, don't even have it on this PC :D Then again, I've never used it much, how much you want for the converter? You take paypal? :)

Actually, are you saying the one you have you can't hit two arrows at once? :blink:

And why doesn't it work with DWI? If it's 'cause you can't map the controller to the game use joy to key or something like that. :/

This was taken as I was being told the battle plan on how to take down a sniper + M249 pair on top of a hill, dominating the battlefield.

Guy: Vin you'll be leading the assault, I want a full frontal assault against that hill!

Me: Ever seen Hamburger Hill?

I'm giving you my disappointed look!

Archived