Newbie Saying Hi

Hi Everyone,

My name is Stuart, and you will have to excuse me, as I am totally new to Airsoft.

I came across the Airsoft on the internet, and it grabbed my interest instantly.

At the moment I do not even have a gun, but I am looking at trying it out at Lightfighter Airsoft which is near Otley, which is not far from me, as I am in Leeds. Has anyone been to this site, and if so, is it good? Obviously I will have to hire a weapon, but for £15 it sounds a good deal, plus I assume there are other fee's.

All I have to do is talk some mates into coming and trying it too, as I assume it is no good to just turn up on your own.

If anyone can give any advice or tips on what to purchase, and where, it would be appreciated.

Many thanks in advance, and best wishes

Stuart

Hi. If your looking for a gun to buy id advise first reading the reviews on this forum and anywere else you can find them. If your looking for a cheap first gas gun i can advise the KJW glock 23 (check out my review if you want http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=74416). I've only bought from zeroone but they gave me good service so id advise you try them.

hope thats of some help :)

Archived