airsoft club order problems

chuck

Hi,

I would like anyone who has had problems with Airsoft Club to email me directly at ckcaponi@mchsi.com. I plan on initiating some type of action against this company to stop them from defrauding customers. If you have ordered from them and not received your merchandise, please email me with details. There are actions that can be taken legally and pressure brought to bear on this type of operation. Several years ago, I went through this with Tokyo Hobby and was successful in getting back over $1500.00 of my money while helping several others to get their money back and shutting the company down for quite a while.

Please headline your email with the notice of "Airsoft Club" and let me know what problems you have had. Do not send any personal or confidential information, just tell me what you ordered and the hassles you have had since.

After reading some of the posts on this site I have a feeling there are enough of us to really make some noise.

Thanks,

Chuck

• 7 months later...

Great, I was thinking of doing something quite the same, talk to many ppl and get together a bunch that has had problems with them. I will e-mail you soon with details, I hope everyone will notice this and e-mail you. If you're still alive that is O_o

The Hong Kong police won't do anything right? Or atleast they probably won't get us our money back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Hi,

I would like anyone who has had problems with Airsoft Club to email me directly at ckcaponi@mchsi.com.  I plan on initiating some type of action against this company to stop them from defrauding customers.  If you have ordered from them and not received your merchandise, please email me with details.  There are actions that can be taken legally and pressure brought to bear on this type of operation.  Several years ago, I went through this with Tokyo Hobby and was successful in getting back over $1500.00 of my money while helping several others to get their money back and shutting the company  down for quite a while. 

Please headline your email with the notice of "Airsoft Club" and let me know what problems you have had.  Do not send any personal or confidential information, just tell me what you ordered and the hassles you have had since.

After reading some of the posts on this site I have a feeling there are enough of us to really make some noise.

Thanks,

Chuck

apparently Tokyo Hobby is back up and running, bigger than b4!

I know, i walk past that place every week when i go hunting for my gear!!

Yes, they have a store!

Dude, I LIVE in HK, and there IS a Tokyo Hobby store in HK, right on the corner of Fa Yeun St.

Sorry for that. It's such a common mistake that I assumed things.

For the record, I don't have the flag on the left just for show either.

I guess I'll have to visit that store some day. I used to work in the Tokyo Hobby shop in Helsinki five years ago.

-Sale

• 2 weeks later...

Tokyo Hobby is owned by a Japanese guy and best guess he's either in Finland or Japan. There could be a store named Tokyo Hobby, but that's not the same as infamous Miki Nakamura / TokyoHobby.net. Which changed it's name a while back to Tokyo Central Hobbies with the tag line, High-tech hobbies direct from JAPAN. They have never ceased operations even though most accounts when people post about them are negative and people are lucky if they ever receive what they ordered.

So as to not hiijack this thread any further. Here's the Tokyo Hobby post:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...?showtopic=2570

But definetly let Sale and all of us know exactly where this Tokyo Hobby is in Hong Kong.

Archived