ACU style Airsoft Suit in Commercial Brown Camo

Well I thought it might be interesting for some of you guys.

German Airsoft retailer BEGADI has developed a Airsoft only ACU style uniform in a unique so called "Begadi Brown" kind of universal brownish green camouflage pattern (65% Cotton). Many Airsofters supported the design process with their ideas and experience. A first trial version is now finished and the final version might be available soon under the Begadi label.

The final Version will most likely include some minor changes like slotted buttons, and a different size for some pouches.

A estimated price will be less then 100 Euros and It´s most likely that Begadi will also release some Airsoft specific gear and headwear in the same camo.

However here are some preview pics.

begadi-anzug-begadibrown-details1.jpg

begadi-anzug-begadibrown-details2.jpg

begadi-anzug-begadibrown-details3.jpg

begadi-anzug-begadibrown-details4.jpg

begadi-anzug-begadibrown-details5.jpg

begadi-anzug-begadibrown-details7.jpg

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eh, the camo pattern looks alright. Not fantastic but alright.

Me thinks many people will turn it down though because it's not a "real" or "issue" camo pattern.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Well it´s not meant to be for the "reality nerds " ...like me ;-) It´s meant for those who want something different and still pragmatic. Anyway there will be most likely a CB version as well.

That's pretty cool actually - I like it; its has a sort of southern-european look to it. If they make some tactical gear in a matching pattern then it will really be good.

Yeah, I know the "Dude, its not milsim" crowd won't buy it becuase its not "real" - but frankly, we need more camo diversity on the skirmish field to better be able to distinguish between friends and foes.

My only constructive feedback on the design is that the front buttons need to be covered. Exposed buttons are right pain as they always snag on stuff.

"estimated price will be less then 100 Euros"

That's less than £67 for a set of brand new, unique camo - not some worn-out, second-hand surplus junk.

That doesn't seem too bad.

£70 gets me two sets of ACU(should I ever receive severe brain damage) or a set of Desert DPM,a set of woodland DPM and a fried mars bar supper.

£70 gets me two sets of ACU(should I ever receive severe brain damage) or a set of Desert DPM,a set of woodland DPM and a fried mars bar supper.

@JKT ....you´re 100% right. The buttons will most likely be covered in the final version.

There will also be a version available in Coyote Brown...and a small " limited" edition in a sort of commercial Tigerstripe.

Again...an estimated price will be LESS then 100 Euros .... that doesn´t mean 99,99 !

Most likely it will be arround 60-70 Euros or between 40 or 50 £. I don´t know how much it will be finally but as it´s made for Airsofters ...and many have just a small budget....the price will reflect this for sure.

And last but not least the intenion was not to get a sort of "cheap junk asian whatever uniform replika" but to get a modified Raid/ACU style BDU in a decent quality for a hopefully decent price, and not such an overpriced MULTICAM stuff....which is btw. not issued to any army as well...;)

However, I´m not earning any money to do kind of PR here....

I just gave my input to this project as many others did....and believe me ...to choose a not copyrighted camo pattern that works for most regions and still looks somewhat cool was not an easy discussion. ;-)

But at the end of the day you either like a camo or not! May be I´ll be able to post a sort of review in a couple of weeks, IF I´ll get a trial version for some field testing.

If its easy for me to get ahold of it in the states, I'll probably buy a set for two reasons.

1) It looks cool and would go with my coyote CIRAS and black 1st line stuff, and

2) It would work perfectly for the games that I play in where I play on the rebel team, and it works even better because it looks almost like ex or proto soviet bloc and thats where most of our rebels come from :P

2) It would work perfectly for the games that I play in where I play on the rebel team, and it works even better because it looks almost like ex or proto soviet bloc and thats where most of our rebels come from

Hear, hear. I was just thinking that too. :D

It looks ok - I have two 'concept camos' already (I guess Multicam is concept); 2026 Digital DPM and the Multicam, plus the 'real' camouflages such as Desert tri-colour and DPM, so I am good for camo, but I think there'll be a market for that stuff, it would work well in UK woodland. Not as good as Flecktarn, but pretty well.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived