ACU style Airsoft Suit in Commercial Brown Camo

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quick question - do the trousers also come in Long lengths?

Mine arrived today.... and I´ve to say I love it ;-) I´ll hopfully be able to check it out in the woods on sunday.

@Maple....well I got size L trousers. I´m a 185 cm and L fits good .....The trousers are quite long anyway.

Hi there,

first my apologises for the delay of answers, but in my non-begadi-career some severe changes happened wich kept me busy. Besides that, http://www.spezialausruestung.de/ had to be updated, so i hat plenty of things on my to-do list, my wife-in-6th-month not included...

Sizes:

Right now, unfortunatly, there are no short/regular/long steps in sizes. Right now the Dresses are rather long and wide deesigned, to fit propper. I for myself need moe room on the belly too, sincee m wife is a very experiencend and generous cook, and the size L fits perfectly.

For comparission, my Soldier 95 Dress ist 112/170.

Chestrig:

Im planning several equipment right now, not sure tough what will go in series production. Chestrig has some minor flawes righ no, I await more prototypes. In line are at the moment:

- the front-split-rig posted before

- a hybrid of the uk soldier 2000 vest and the israel based ephod r2

- a series of generic molle pouches, combatible to MOLLE, PALS, and Viper Modular

Colors:

Right now, coyote will be the first follower-in-color, besides that OD and even Ripstop BDUs are planned. Also there will be 2 Versions in the near futuree:

The Battle Dress, which is the actual, full featured dress for 79.00EUR

The Field Dress, which will be lighter, acu like, without kneepad pockets or comm loops, for approx. 55 EUR

Regards,

Grimm

Well i am certainly interested in molle style pouches but will there be the carrier vest available at any stange or will they just match the likes of a cyote brown carrier vest?

Sorry bout asking more question, when your so busy. but so far this stuff looks amazing and im talking it over with my team to see if they may agree to adapt it as our main team camo.

Grim

Well i am certainly interested in molle style pouches but will there be the carrier vest available at any stange or will they just match the likes of a cyote brown carrier vest?

Sorry bout asking more question, when your so busy. but so far this stuff looks amazing and im talking it over with my team to see if they may agree to adapt it as our main team camo.

Grim

Hi there,

no problem, right now theres light at the end of tunnel!

Problem is, our tailor is experienced in thee textile business, also made some great holsters, gloves, etc, but only one vest.

So we have to see, how the vest´s will work. Honestly, with carriers wie have to compete with viper, bhi and eagle, so this aint easy. And half-baked solutions wont do the job in my opinion. So if it turns out, that gear wont bee to our expectations, we turn gear down in favor of uni-color coyote gear!

Hi there,

no problem, right now theres light at the end of tunnel!

Problem is, our tailor is experienced in thee textile business, also made some great holsters, gloves, etc, but only one vest.

So we have to see, how the vest´s will work. Honestly, with carriers wie have to compete with viper, bhi and eagle, so this aint easy. And half-baked solutions wont do the job in my opinion. So if it turns out, that gear wont bee to our expectations, we turn gear down in favor of uni-color coyote gear!

@maple I´m a waist 92 ..... ;)

I was able to check the suit now under real conditions.

Unfortunately i wasn´t able to take pictures, but a teammate may be did...I´have to doublecheck with him ...

How ever.....

It´s a great piece of gear in my opinion. During this time of the year the camouflage effect is even better when it get´s wet. It´s very compfortable to wear and in my opinion a perfect basis for any sort of Sniper Suit.... I combined it with a ghillie boonie and "my" light Sniper gear. -Great look. Especcially the khaki brown basic colour is blending wonderfull with most backrounds, but still having some disruptive effect due to the other colours.

Maple as soon as you recieve your could you try and get some pics of you in action and we can see how it blends to the british terrain, i have high hopes.

That's what I intend - in fact, I plan to do a review of it for Airsoft International magazine. We're all (i.e., the Ai crew) getting together for a big Mil-Sim event on the 26th of November (Spec Ops) - so I should be able to get some good shots of it in "desert" terrain on that, and then I'll get some shots in woodland too.

By the way, for all the UK guys, if you want to order a set at the moment you'll have to email Begadi or call them (details are on their website) because their e-commerce system only supports shipments within Germany and Austria. Shipping fees to the UK (for a complete set + boonie) is €14.50.

Someone wanted OG PLCE kit? Silvermans do the complete webbing set brand new in OG, the only place I know. They are also the only ones i know that do US BDUs in long leg lengths, just make sure that if you are skinny like me you ensure they send the trousers that are not so baggy around the *albartroth*....

http://www.silvermans.co.uk/Silver/docs/topframe.htm

PS, where can I get combat trousers in Coyote Brown or Walnut?

Archived