ACU style Airsoft Suit in Commercial Brown Camo

We have been very impressed by the quality and will be testing Rooivaalk " Red Falcon" this coming Sunday in Cornish Autumn Woodland, hopefully should get some pictures if the weather ok we could make availble Maple-Leaf if you need any extras.

We will also be getting some instock in the UK before Christmas. ;)

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are very happy to anounce, that Ironfoot Shop will retail the BE-X Series in the UK!

ironfoot_shop.jpg

Ironfoot Shop

Hollygrove Morwenstow Bude EX23 9JL

United Kingdom

www.ironfoot.co.uk

shop@ironfoot.co.uk

Fon: +44 (0)1288 331748

If you are from another european country, check our retailers section frequently! There are more retailers to come.

Or, if you can´t wait, drop a mail to info@begadi.com with your details, and you will receive order information within hours.

Hi Grimm,

When will the chest rigs that you've designed be available?

Also, when will the Rooikat pattern uniform be available?  And finally, why did you choose the Afrikaans names for the uniforms?  :D

Sadly, those will take a while. We ordered new Material, becouse the the one used with the prototypes didn´t worked as supposed. We have the Prototypes ready, but wait for the arrival of the Cordura. When the shipment arrives, we will get the next installment of prototypes, as we want order it without testing it. Currently theres a "classic" chestrig, a light rig, like the one on the photo before planned. Further there shall be two vests, a light assault vest, and recon vest manufactured after the famous israeli vests. Additionally we plan an array of MOLLE Pouches, covering the AK; M16 and MP5 Series and a belt / harness set for this pouches, which will be known by most of the UK players, cause we choosed the PLCE Webbing for our webbing.

Rooikat well be available till christmas. This delay is caused, because we decided to change the material of the Rooikat dress, which was a bit heavier then the Rooivaalk.

Lastly, i had 3 reasons for the choosing of the names:

1) I didn´t want any cheesy "specialops super recon advanced tactical toothbrush" brand

2) One of my teammates is netherlands and he and his father, nl ex-para, helped me with that matter

3) Im also a reenactor in terms of historical living history. And besides my dark age role, im lanning on a kit based on the german protection force of german-east-afrika (Schutzgebiete Deutsch-Ost-Afrika) 1914-1918, serving under Oberst Paul von Lettow-Vorbeck, so I stumble across afrikaans on my recherche.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

since thee dresses are available for some time now, its time for some new photos:

(Klick to magnify!)

Bild2%20(Medium).jpg

Bild3%20(Medium).jpg

Bild4%20(Medium).jpg

Bild5%20(Medium).jpg

Bild6%20(Medium).jpg

Bix Thanks to Hornblower and his Teammate CJ!

Grimm

That dude above you has a rocket in his pocket lol. Nice pics, the green loadout goes alot better than i expected. Also what boots are you useing in these pics maple leaf i like the look of them. they go really well with the brown camo.

Grim

That dude above you has a rocket in his pocket lol. Nice pics, the green loadout goes alot better than i expected. Also what boots are you useing in these pics maple leaf i like the look of them. they go really well with the brown camo.

Grim

They're "Black Canyon" boots made by Meindl for Cabela's.

i812335sq01.jpg

Hi there,

since thee dresses are available for some time now, its time for some new photos:

(Klick to magnify!)

Bild6%20(Medium).jpg

Bix Thanks to Hornblower and his Teammate CJ!

Grimm

Well I´ve to say I was always asuming, the Rooivalk would work great here up north. But seeing phisically, how great it actually blends with the surrounding here was was really impressing. I will for sure use it as my sniperdress in future. :)

Great Pics Maple Leaf ... I like the combination of the pattern and the vest you´re using. ...and a very nice G36 too... ;)

Great Pics Maple Leaf ... I like the combination of the pattern and the vest you´re using.  ...and a very nice G36 too... ;)

Thanks Seewulf. I was very glad to have the 5.11 knee pads slipped into the knee pockets - saved my knees from those rocks! And a lot more comfortable than external knee pads. Shame it doesn't also take elbow pads too though.

It looked good where you were skirmishing too.

P.S. I especially like my G36 now that I've put one of these into it: http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/prod...sp?prodID=21491

Lookin' good Grimm! ;) The camo works well in that environment / season.

By the way, I had a thought about your assault vests today: how about making them in both a rifleman and a support gunner (i.e., MG4 / M249) version? If you use a box mag or a C-mag for your support weapon, its really hard to get a vest with pockets that will hold those properly.

I Use an M249 Minimi so finding a vest to accomodate my spare box mags is pretty hard. thats why i just use a british DPM 200rnd PLCE pouch and 2 US Molle 100rnd pouches on the belt of my DPM LAPD SWAT vest. But other than that all that gear looks spot on i think coyote and olive green gear goes really well with the Rooivalk. Any time line on when we can expect the vests and chest rigs Grimm?

Grim

Our stocks will last long enough, trust me :)

May you be so kindly and PM me your eMail address OR, what would be the best way, mail me your request @ walter_nospam_@begadi_nospam_.com without the _nospam_ of course.

I have to forward it to our sales manager, since Im just the technican :)

Archived