ACU style Airsoft Suit in Commercial Brown Camo

Slowly...

I said it has to be forwarded to the sales manager. Which means he has to check, if a directorder is possiple. Unfortunatly it seem like direkt order US<->Germany is not possiple, an we dont have a retailer in the US at the moment.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi and happy new year!

Two news in the line:

First: BE-X Rooikat Tiger is now available!

rooikat_release_en.jpg

Second: We found a new tailor, who is willing to manufacture his products in our camo patterns. One of his vests, still in woodland, is shown below!

chassis.jpg

Stay tuned!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi,

well, took some time, but yes, there are news.

A set of chestrigs has arrived, also the T-shirts.

SAS Smocks will come within the next 4 weeks, if nothing goes wrong, there will also be a combat vest (see images below).

Vest_BBC_Single_RS.jpg

Instead of the black rubber, the retail version will have molle at the front, and also camoflaged pouch lids. Vest will be available in our camos as well as od green, dark tan and german camo.

Also, there will be a PLCE Webbing in MOLLE. You can read more about that at our site http://spezialausruestung.de/ .

Also the first helmet covers and MOLLE pouches (in us woodland) have arrived.

Last but not least: If the field test prooves its quality, we will add AUSCAM to our line of colors for our suits!

Yup!

Dark tan mesh is already ordered! Complete OD ones will arrive at the end of the month, I hope, camo ones during october.

First lot of SAS Smocks (based on the 85Pattern)in tan started its travel today, so they will be here next week.

Camo ones follow soon.

Best thing about the vest: Its flexible! It takes 12 M4 mags, 8 AUG/G36/AK mags or 16(!) MP5 mags, due to adjustable pockets.

So...

Vests, webbing and chestrigs will be available in the UK (and for warrior webbing most likely also in the US) through

Warrior-Webbing (since today)

48 Carew Rd, Tiverton, Devon EX16 6BN

United Kingdom

Internet: www.warrior-webbing.co.uk

Of course also available from / available for Ironfoot!

Ironfoot Shop

Hollygrove Morwenstow Bude EX23 9JL

United Kingdom

Internet: www.ironfoot.co.uk

• 4 weeks later...
I am getting lost with all of this gear...do you have a comprehensive catalogue somewhere online? Also...any word on US Retailers yet? I do hate to spend all that shipping moneys!

Well you´ll find all available products and available colour patterns....

here

A word of advice for us less "advantageous" built Players: I found the M size has been cut quite generously, so if you, like me, are in between S and M Size, I definitely suggest to get S Size!

I own a Set of Rooikat and Rooivalk, with a Tan Set on the way - I initially bought them to distinguish myself from real-world Military and still wear some nice Camo, but after getting the first Set I was sold - excellent Material, and thought-trough Design. (I especially like the Latch for holding external Kneepads and the large front Pocket).

Here's a Photo of the Rooivalk Set with OD Gear - in my Opinion, it looks rather nice, and has also a reasonable Camouflage Effect.

Grimm, I have seen the OD Suits are for Sale, but no S Size in the German and Belgian Begadi Shop. Is there something missing or (dread) will it not be sold in S?

[/Appraisal]

Please do..I'm considering spending a considerable amount of disposable (as I see it...) income in this direction. Question...I'm 6'2"...with a similar wing-span...I can wear S sizes, because I'm thin, but they are inevitably short in the arms/legs. I normally go Medium, heck even large sometimes to get a decent length sleeve.

Can any other tall, lanky people chime in on sleeve-length please? Would be most appreciated!

Archived