ACU style Airsoft Suit in Commercial Brown Camo

Oh that's interesting. I've got a digital DPM smock and trousers made by Arktis - but I didn't know about Thatchreed - unless Arktis have licensed the pattern to them...

P.S. I received my Tyr Combat Vest v2 today in Rooivalk: very nice, and brilliant on the shipping time too! :D

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think I love you....

Has Begadi thought of doing any other camo patterns for their uniform line? If so Sweedish M/90, Norwegian desert and woodland, Danish M84, and possibly French CCE?

It would be cool if Begadi began making repro uniforms that are difficult to source for most countries.

Has Begadi thought of doing any other camo patterns for their uniform line? If so Sweedish M/90, Norwegian desert and woodland, Danish M84, and possibly French CCE?

It would be cool if Begadi began making repro uniforms that are difficult to source for most countries.

I'd be interested in seeing an ACU style uniform in the new US Air Force ABU camouflage pattern.

Nah, only camo patterns, no visual offences...

CCE sucks in its issued version, why wasting time for custom gear?

Norvegian and swedish patterns are on my list, but rather low priority, first priority has dpm and ddpm.

Also, TacGear already makes CCE, M84 and M90 Apparel. Trousers, Combat Shirts, Smocks, Range Vests, Helmet Covers, etc is all available. (Link).

This is Work-in-Progress, so I am happy about your suggestions, critism and ideas.

by the way, system will come in 3 sizes: S (85cm padded belt), M (100 cm padded belt) and large (115cm padded belt). Comments on the sizes?

Regards,

Grimm

I've worn a lot of different types of combat clothing fabric (from 50/50 NyCo twill to 100% cotton ripstop - and all points in between), and I think the slightly higher cotton percentage in the lightweight ripstop material is the perfect compromise and one of the most comfortable fabrics around.

Regarding sizes - well I'm sure somebody's going to demand XL and XXL.....

Sorry for double-post, but couldnt edit.

I want to clarify what I meant above. Its not my intention, to ignore or even ban CB users. But if we add CB clips, the source user will ask why we dont add source clips, than the users of the next proprietary system will fall in...

And what should we do? Stock all kits, we have in 7 colors (od, tan, black, rooivalk, dpm, ddpm, german ft,), in 3 sizes also with 3 different clips?

So we added loops to the shoulder, where everyone can add his prefered system with some improvisation.

Aint that a good compromise?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We aim at 49 EUR, but aint 100% atm. It will be available in Soldier2000 DPM and DDPM.

Small teaser: thats to come within next 2 month...

image001.jpg

@Maple: Europe is overun by cheap Vegetato Stuff, so we dont see any good oppurtunity, since it would be rather high priced.

Vest will come in tan, od, auscam first, but later all our colors.

On special demand we can do them in all other colors anytime, as long as its a minnimum of 5 vests.

Regards,

Grimm

@Maple: Europe is overun by cheap Vegetato Stuff, so we dont see any good oppurtunity, since it would be rather high priced.

I guess you're right - at least about uniforms. I still don't see much choice in vest / tactical gear in Vegetato though...

Archived