ACU style Airsoft Suit in Commercial Brown Camo

Hi,

in fact it seems that it is neiter of both. I seen the sample of Pakistani Brushstroke of Henrik.dk, and its different to what I have here, both in weave of the cotton and colors. I reckon, that its made commercially, and not for any goverment. After all, it does the job and thats all that counts!

And yes, there is news: It is under production! Aimed price is 59 EUR for the suit, still no low budget for everyone, but I hope OK for most!

First images of the camo in-use can be seen here:

http://picasaweb.google.de/combatgear.blog/Opfor# NOTE: He is wearing a smock, this piece will be available later!

Ah i see, anyways good to here its in production.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bex-ephod-webbing-woodland-details2.jpg

The first IDF Vests are now available, other colors, like Rooivalk, Flecktarn, Coyote Brown, Black, OD, and UCP will follow.

Also, a small announcement: Approxmatly end of October we will start again to stock DPM products. better said our nearly 100pcs counting series of clothing and gear will be available in DPM temperate. We will use high quality Ripstop and Cordura for this series, which has been printed for us by a MOD contractor.

And, to come to the end, a little teaser:

wip.jpg

Will come for sure. We now follow the rule, only adopt camo patterns, which we can provide in cotton ripstop (with at least 60% cotton) and good nylon, or we will not adopt it.

Because, if you be honest, tan/od gear is good, no question, but if you are crazy about a camo, you want the full monty! If you follow my images, I too started with coyote brown kit for my rooivalk outfit, but as soon as available I switched to full rooivalk. And I never regret it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Theres some new stuff in development:

softshell_khaki.jpg

Our Softshell suit (pants will follow)

rule.jpg

DPM cordura stuff (and suits/smocks, too)

scr1.jpg

New chestrig. We will do it for Nato ARs, larger mag ARs (G36), MPs, Pistol, shotgun users and a utillity version for "geeks".

Also our english blog is now available: http://combat-gear-english.blogspot.com/ We try to add a good blend of infos, previews and tutorials in this blog. Stay tunded for more, while I translate the other posts from the german blog, too.

the lightweight chest rig looks great what camos is it being released in?

Also i got once of your fleece jackeys (in DDPM) its great and thanks for the quick service (and the mini pack of haribo with the invoice lol)

Grim

Grimm, it is cool that you have all the stuff available, and I really wish to purchase some of the clothing. Unfortunately, as you have your own sizing, I can't wear anything - S is too short, and M much too large.

I think there are other people than me who would like S-Long Version, that follows more the US Sizing, for example the stuff made by Proper.

Grimm, it is cool that you have all the stuff available, and I really wish to purchase some of the clothing. Unfortunately, as you have your own sizing, I can't wear anything - S is too short, and M much too large.

I think there are other people than me who would like S-Long Version, that follows more the US Sizing, for example the stuff made by Proper.

Normally, our sizing was made according the US Army Sizing charts, but some stuff was weird, I admit. Speaking of that problem, we have sorted it out. It was a real big problem with the first generation, where clothing in very strange sizes where present, but now we have a stable level. In this process, some employees gut ex-employees, but we dont pay for QC which is non-existent. With all the new stuff we will add 2 more features:

1) We will add long and short sizes. In particiluar long jackets will feature 8cm longer arms and 5cm longer seam and trousers 8cm longer legs, same on the opposite for short.

2) All our trousers will feature adjustabke waist-seat areas. Everybody who once ownded a dutch BDU knows what that means. Instead of just adjusting the waistline, you can adjust the whole are from beltline to seat area. Makes it very adaptable, you can virtualy skip one size up and down with that!

With these two option, you can either choose (trouserwise, I reckon "bit too wide" is not as bad on a shirt than it is on a trousser, making the difference between snug fit and "Mr.-Ballon-Butt") one size up or down and adjust to your likings, or if you are real big/tall/short you can choose the extra size.

We will field the normal sizes first, though, cause honestly, with 700+ different items we badly ran out of space here and currently build 2 new storerooms...

Speaking of sizes, care to give me your height, chest and waist measures?

The stuff looks good, Grimm. I know this question has been asked before, but will this stuff be availible in the US?

Actually, not via direct order from us, but South-East Airsoft from Ireland agreed to serve to the US Customers. Shipping military gear to the states from germany is a pain in the a&ss with german bureaucracy.

Actually, our retailers can also order on demand, but for a US store that would be financial desaster, so he rather had to stockpile stuff. And this is rather dangerous with an unknown, german brand in the us. Lets face it, american customers are much more appealed by "Made in the USA" than "Maden in Germany"...

However, a collected order would be the best way, to save s/h. Before ordering, fee free to bomb me with questions about colors, zizes, features, etc, so everything is to your folks likings when it arrives! I rather answer a dozen questions than upset one single person!

Archived