• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

OK, some news around BE-X:

BE-X Chestrig "TYR"

tyr_rig_mp.jpg

This chestrig will be released this summer.

Features:

- 2 Utility pouches, for rations, mess kit or canteen

- 3 height adjustable magazine pouches for 6x G36/AUG/AK or 9xM4/M16/SA80 Magazines

- 1 zippered map pouch

- 3 small pouches on the back

- loops for wiring

- breathable mesh padding on shoulder straps

- MOLLE Panel with pocket for added pouches

Will be available in tan, od, black, rooivalk, rooikat, ddpm, dpm, flecktarn. We also plan for auscam, marpat, cadpat und ucp.

Suggested retail price will be around 70 EUR in germany.

cwcj_ddpm.jpg

Cold Weather Combat Jacket, DDPM

Will be released this Summer, together with a DDPM RAID suit (V2), Smock, Boonie and full series of modular PLCE in 1000D Cordura!

hemd_ddpm_v2.jpg

Raid jacket, V2, DDPM

dpm_1000d_cordura.jpg

Material Sample, 1000D Cordura, DPM

OK, some news around BE-X:

cwcj_ddpm.jpg

Cold Weather Combat Jacket, DDPM

Will be released this Summer, together with a DDPM RAID suit (V2), Smock, Boonie and full series of modular PLCE in 1000D Cordura!

hemd_ddpm_v2.jpg

Raid jacket, V2, DDPM

I'm liking the DDPM Cold Weather combat jacket,it will work well under a DDPM windproof smock & the raid Jacket looks the Dogs Danglies.

RT B)

Sorry to disapoint you Maple, its just a bad lighted image of an aftermarket marpat cordura without ega markings.

I'm liking the DDPM Cold Weather combat jacket,it will work well under a DDPM windproof smock

Actually its designed to be worn as single shell in cold-dry climate. I have worn this jacket type during an OP in dezember, with temperatures ranging down to -5° Celsius, only with a longsleeve under it. OK, I admit, I am not very cold sensitive, but basically, its designed as a stand alone system. We will feature a tan/grenn fleece only jacket later this year.

As said. All we have in the BE-X series will come in DDPM (OK, except for the flashlights, they stay black).

And yes, confirming wishes of dozens of users, we will change to slotted buttons.

Sorry to disapoint you Maple, its just a bad lighted image of an aftermarket marpat cordura without ega markings.

Who said I was disappointed? ;-) Although, to be totally frank - I would have really liked to have seen gear and clothing in the Jungle Stalker pattern. (MARPAT done in the colours of US Woodland). :D

http://www.bdadye.com/images_commercial/la...gle-Stalker.jpg

P.S. Sorry to hi-jack your thread with images of camo you're not going to produce... BUT, please give serious consideration to the Chinese Highland ("Tibet-tarn") pattern.

Jungle stalker is a pretty pttern, yes, but anywhere the line has to be drawn...

@ Fallen Guard: Only items which had buttons will be fittet with canadians. We wont swapp velcro for buttons.

@ Grim: Production of Suits/Smocks in RipStop will start in 14 days, along with all(!) our LBE items in ddpm cordura.

Fair enough. To be honest, there are already so many digital patterns around that you'd have to have had something much better or different in order to do well out of it anyways.

There's always those other patterns I posted on the last page..... ;)

Archived