ACU style Airsoft Suit in Commercial Brown Camo

@Apaman: Jup, will be first thing to do in 2010

@ Maple: Ill try out all three, atm I am tepted to NO Lining and a seperate one with Fleece for cold weather

Today I got some new toys: Lightweight, 3D camo net. It will be available in handy sizes for OPs/LUPs and also as rifle veil and more sniper items.

Its incredebly light, will not snag on anything and is very easy to cutomize. The following piece of net has been sprayed in about 15 seconds, to break the colors.

fibrecamo_dusted.jpg

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Grimm I love all the new products from BE-X especially the EPHOD in the different patterns. Have you ever looked into CADPAT and Danish desert? I apologize of this question has come up already.

Hi,

yes I have, but CadPat is licenced for civillian use only to Frontènac, Canada and dooing copies with altered colors and then call it "CadPat Style" is not my way. For danish desert, theres too few demand for. We now switched to a procedere to let fabrics not only be brinted, but be weaved(!) for us on demand, so we have to order an aquivalent of 1200 Suits and approymatly 2000 assault vests in raw material for each new pattern, thats pretty heavy for a small company like us!

Chers,

Grimm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like the reversible pattern on the German issue snow suits(was unaware they were cotton). I'm currently bidding on ebay for one but if i loose out on that i will probably put together a decent order for begadi. I like the look of your lightweight assault vest in DPM i just need an excuse to order one as i already have several DPM assault vests (even though only one is for real steel use) Also will you be doing your fleece's in DPM, I have one desert DPM and its amazing so i would most likely get one in DPM if they were produced.

Grim

• 2 weeks later...

Have you ever thought of making a C-Mag sized general purpose MOLLE pouch? A lot of airsofters use C-Mags, and the pouches for real ones are very hard (if not impossible) to find - especially sans mag...

DANCAM looks great - especially the smocks! Any update on the Flecktarn ETA?

Archived