ACU style Airsoft Suit in Commercial Brown Camo

Just been on the Begadi site and took a look at the smocks. I defo like the look of them, if Maple give them good marks i'm gonna get one in ACU.

Maple When are we going to see a rewview on Rooivalk or Rooikat in AI mag?

Grim

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there,

S is supposed to be under way, I dig in this matter tomorrow!

Will do a couple of shoots with my OD set this weekend and post them, they look awesome with a od ciras and an MK6 without cover :)

Grimm

PS.: For those who wait for the Tac Vest, it will take some more time, we are testing a change from ordinary cordura to ripstop cordura at the moment!

• 1 month later...

So...

Since long some new things evolved...

prod_tyr_bbc_1.jpg

Vest TYR in Rooivalk

prod_shingle_small_bbc-2.jpg

Shingles in Rooivalk

produkte_helmetcover_bbc_.jpg

Helmet Covers in, might have guessed, Rooivalk

Next in line are the modular pouches, new Chestrig, and 3 MOLLE Carriers (Vest, vastly improved PLCE and Chestrig).

As a short glimpse on whats to come:

The belt for the PLCE will be this model http://jordheim.info/gallery/Samples/belt_1.jpg but with 100% MOLLE compatible loops, mesh padding for better comfort, in 3 sizes, in light tan, dark tan, od green, black, woodland, rooivalk and german flecktarn.

The yoke will be a nearly 1:1 adaption, becauser there is not much you can do better on a british yoke. It will feature more loops for molle, though. Pricing for the plce kit (belt with straps) is aimed at below 50EUR.

Grimm

Okay so where is the best place to purchase this stuff if I live in the US...I assume I'll be ordering overseas...

For the US best contact Chris Palfrey from Warrior Webbing ( http://www.warrior-webbing.co.uk/ ), he is our dealer for the US!

I like the overall layout of the uniform but I'm not too crazy about the camo pattern, it's just kind of blah, nothing special.

I would like it much more in just a solid color.

Well, you can get it in Rooivalk, Rooikat, dark tan, od, black and within the next weeks in AusCam. Teams who are capaple of greateer orders also can order theyr suit in milspec quality arpat.

But besides that: The pattern works in nearly each rural environment, thats special enough I guess!

@ MapleLeaf: I´ll sure do!

Little overview what is available! Sorry for the lacking Mag Pouches, but they will come soon, after all, we are only a 5 Man Team!

bex-weste-tyr-rooivalk-k.jpg

Assault vest Tyr

bex-chestrig-rooivalk-k2.jpg

Chestrig Assault Mags

bex-weste-modular-lbe-tan-k.jpg

Modular LBE vest, tan

bex-chestrig-mp5-rooivalk-k.jpg

Chestrig MP5 Mags

bex-pouches-rooivalk-general-acc-k.jpg

Utillity Pouch

bex-pouches-medicalaid-rooivalk-k.jpg

First Aid Kit