ACU style Airsoft Suit in Commercial Brown Camo

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am wearing blunatic ballistic contact lenses :)

No, it was during a contact drill / recce training with som new teammates, we had neither ammo nor power cells attached!

and that aint snow, 20 days earlier, we had 35cm snow, on the same area...

Speaking of snow, the cold and the winter:

http://foxone-milsim.de/bilder/julsim_1200/gps.jpg (link because of size)

It is a recular cut jacket, without a hood, which outer parts (meaning all exposed areas) are shielded with ripstop cotton. Shoulders and sides are lined with a highly breathable mesh lining.

The CWCJ features 6 pockest, 2 located inside, 2 on the chest and 2 spread on both upper arms, for easy access.

jacke_aussen.JPG

A novelty is the newly designed mesh lining. Its insulation capabillities are below 5% weaker than fleece, but it moves moister away from the body at least 40% faster than fleece.

The combining of our fast drying ripstop cotton, our high quality fleece and the new mesh lining makes it an ideal partner for dry-cold weather situations, where smocks and goretex wouldn´t do the job!

Of Course the jacket will feature velcro pads for your nametags, F/F tags, and similar patches on chest, back and both arms!

cwj_arpat_800.jpg

The CWCJ will be available in:

- Rooivalk RS/Tan Fleece

- Rooikat RS/Oliv Fleece

- Tan RS/Tan Fleece

- ARPAT RS/Graues Fleece

For 2008 we also plan it in

- OD RS/OD Fleece

- AusCam RS/OD Fleece

The Jacket will be available through our retailers within 1st quarter of 2008, we target late January at the moment for release!

And a quick note for the people in the US, we are currently in the final phase of negotiation, so we will most likely have a distributor for the US in January!

Hey maple Leaf are those pics from sunday at Finmere? Don't know if you remember i came up and asked you about your Rooivalk ( SP ? ) I think i was on the opposite team to your good self but i didn't see you out in the field so I guess the Camo works quite well.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey maple Leaf are those pics from sunday at Finmere? Don't know if you remember i came up and asked you about your Rooivalk ( SP ? ) I think i was on the opposite team to your good self but i didn't see you out in the field so I guess the Camo works quite well.

Yup - that's right. All taken by our very own Curlyboy. I think I remember you - was that when I was in checking on my battery?

See ya tomorrow at GASS?

Just a note/question...I'd be buying this stuff yesterday if it was available in long-sizes...I noticed that even on your mannequin, the arms seem a little short, and being 6'2", and only 145 lbs...I'm rather slender, with the arm span of a huge flamingo...any plans for long-sizes? I'd love to buy about 3-4 sets... :unsure:

Just a note/question...I'd be buying this stuff yesterday if it was available in long-sizes...I noticed that even on your mannequin, the arms seem a little short, and being 6'2", and only 145 lbs...I'm rather slender, with the arm span of a huge flamingo...any plans for long-sizes? I'd love to buy about 3-4 sets... :unsure:

Actually no. That would mean, that we have to tripple our orders, and stock all sizes in advance. Since we are no big-goverment-contracting-company, we cant do this at the moment.

Arm length is

S=62

M=65

L=65

XL=68

XXL=70

LOL @ Quarter Pounder with cheese there...

Hobbles, I know how you feel... Just do as I do: invest in some good belts! I bought quite a lot of my clothes in Germany (living not far away) so I often have to do that, sometimes I try to sort them correctly but my sewing sucks. Worst beeing my flecktarn set my best mate offered me for my 18th bday (wow so long ago :-/ ) in which I could fit twice, and are still somewhat short for the legs and arms.

I'm 6' for 11 stone BTW.

Archived