ACU style Airsoft Suit in Commercial Brown Camo

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say that the Rooikat camo is pretty neat, I'm lookin to get a couple friends and I to all purchase a set and make a small team.

In my opinion, what will be really cool is if you made a camo set which somewhat resembled the Children of Men custom digital camoflauge. I saw the movie a little late and the only peice of gear I could find was a replica PASGAT with a digital helmet cover for $325. Not the best way to spend 300 bucks in my humble opinion. I think a lotta people like the look and if you guys could make set of jacket and trousers, body armor, and helmet cover all resembling the camo pattern, it'd be sweet.

I wouldn't think there's much chance of that happening Camo - that pattern is owned by the movie production company and they only allowed the left-overs to be sold off by a limited number of retailers. Once those are gone they're probably gone for good.

Definetly see your point maple leaf, but perhaps they could use similar colors in a standard digital pattern instead of a digital tiger stripe pattern. I'm not sure if what I'm saying is possible as I am no expert on these sorts of matters, I'm just a guy who likes the movie and thinks the guys in it look bada** :D

Plus there isn't any other way to replicate the look because urban digital looks nice but I can't even find a helmet cover in it!

We are actually testing a fracturized 4 color high contrast pattern at the moment. And its a real pain in the *albatross*, to be honest. So maybe we take another run on a snow pattern printed on breathable and waterproof nylon fabric, but thats it for now :)

Oh man, put some pants on that dude! :unsure:

Its only the naked truth...

And the only way to avoid "What the cotton pickin heck, where are my pants? The image showed PANTS! I WANT MY PANTS" whinning and flaming...

Although thise users dont swarm the regular boards, they exist...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived