CYMA AK47 CM028

UMGuy

Is this a good gun?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a good gun?

• Yes, good gun worth the cash.
    • Okay gun. needs some internal replacements before it is ready to compete.
    • Bad gun. Has internal issues.
    • Terrible gun. Waste of money.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, well as far as batteries go...

I don't have the full stock version, but I've read that the cyma battery is somewhere inbetween a mini battery & a full size & to fit a full size battery in the stock some cutting/enlarging has to be done.

Also full size batteries come w/ large tamiya plugs, so you would also have to replace the connector or fit a small to large adapter.

Mind you, this is an IIRC moment since I have no personal experience w/ the 028 & it's battery, just going from hazy memory of things I've read.

Miah

Take your pick...

A. The Tokyo Marui elitists who are jealous that you can now get a gun for $100 that performs nearly as well as their $250 guns.

B. The Tokyo Marui elitists who are angry because they spent $250 on their gun and now you can get a gun that's nearly as good for $100.

C. The Tokyo Marui elitists who think that airsoft is not about playing the game, it's about showing off your expensive gear.

D. The Tokyo Marui elitists who can't get it through their thick skulls that some people can't spend $250 all at once and would rather pay $100 for the gun and then get upgrades to make it better in slow, distant intervals.

How about; Tokyo Marui elitists who think that 100 dollars spent on a gun will never buy anything that will rival a TM in BOTH performance and reliability, who are now thanking themselves for buying a gun that cost 250 rather than something for 100 dollars that will require 200 more dollars spent in upgrades/replacement parts over the lifetime of a stock TM gun, who think that airsoft isn't about showing off your expensive gear, but using that gear effectively in the field?

D) Good point. But that dosen't make the cyma as good as a TM. Though it may be a good choice for some people.

How about; Tokyo Marui elitists who think that 100 dollars spent on a gun will never buy anything that will rival a TM in BOTH performance and reliability, who are now thanking themselves for buying a gun that cost 250 rather than something for 100 dollars that will require 200 more dollars spent in upgrades/replacement parts over the lifetime of a stock TM gun, who think that airsoft isn't about showing off your expensive gear, but using that gear effectively in the field?

D) Good point. But that dosen't make the cyma as good as a TM. Though it may be a good choice for some people.

Thats exactly my argument. You get a +1.

Archived