Safariland 6004 for usp tac with tanaka lam?

christhesecond

ok all you geardo's here's one for ya.

does any body know if safariland make a 6004 holster for the full size usp with this tac light

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...SPCTL_cat_Flash

im gonna get a ksc full metal usp and 6004 in 3 weeks but i would also really like to get the tanaka tac light and it would be great if there was a 6004 made that accomodates this lovely light.

would be very grateful as i have searched high and low if anybody could shed some "light" ;)

cheers

chris

IIRC the model Safariland made for the USP w/ LAM was the 3004 (no leg shroud, one leg strap only). No idea if it would fit that particular taclight though......

You could always try blade-tech.com if nothing else--they make custom kydex holsters in any configuration for $$$.

yea they make loads of em, just looks for the ones that say usp w utl. not sure if they make the usp tac with utl though because of the raised sights. though it should fit in, thres not that much of a difference. my p226 holsters has a good bit of clearance so if its the same on the usp holster then the tac version will fit in fine.

hmm cheers guys i'll look into it futher. its just a full size usp im getting not a usp tac, have no idea why i said tac in the title.

edit: looked into it further and have found the 6004 i need thanks to you guys. i just need to find out if the tanaka replica is the same size.

i wonder if my mates bro who works in wolf can order the 6004 i need specially for me. worth asking i guess

thanks again lads

chris

fair point. wonder how much extra it will cost.

spose if the tanaka light turns out to have different dimensions then i can get the real one for a tiny bit more.

http://www.floridagunworks.com/Merchant2/m...egory_Code=_NEW

Nothing, they are expanding the range all the time anyway, your order will just let them know which models to make a priority.

Archived