Support central.

svenbodybuilder

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seem to be experiencing deja vu...this is the same gun that was up for preorder a year ago, right?

I'll believe it when I see it. And then I'll know that it is yet another ###### gun produced by the ###### factory owned by Ares/Star.

• 2 months later...

I've been hearing generally positive reviews of the G&P MK46. Does anyone here (read:previous poster) have personal experience with it?

I have been using the G&P Mk46 for several months now, even with it being a Version 2, haven't had a single problem with the gun. It came standard with all the requirements I need out of the box: direct feed box magazine, high rate of fire, and decent accuracy. I can store a 7.4v 5000mah battery in the box magazine and run the gun all day long (and I know how to shoot a saw gun). The gun is beautiful and well-balanced. It's hard to get the Mk48 on the field with this baby being so awesome.

I've been thinking about trading up my A&K for the G&P Mk46 eventually. I'm a little worried about giving up STANAG compatibility, as the box mags I have (all brands) fail with pretty decent regularity and always carrying mags on me has saved my *albatross* more than a couple times. So how are the mags, and what kind of compatibility do they have?

I've been thinking about trading up my A&K for the G&P Mk46 eventually. I'm a little worried about giving up STANAG compatibility, as the box mags I have (all brands) fail with pretty decent regularity and always carrying mags on me has saved my *albatross* more than a couple times. So how are the mags, and what kind of compatibility do they have?

The mag works flawlessly and can keep up with the rate of fire easily. As long as you use quality bbs, it won't jam. It comes with a pressure pad as well, you can use that to get the bbs lined up for its initial use at a game. The only bad thing is, when you disconnect the box magazine, the bbs that were fed in-line will spew out. Remember that this box mag is direct feed, doesnt use a tube, goes vertically straight into the hopup. Only G&P Box mags will work on this gun, so if you get rid of your A&K, you'll be like me and have 3 CA-style box mags sitting around collecting dust.

That's the only one they have currently. You won't be wanting to swap mags in the middle of play. What I do is, I carry two 200 round shells filled with bbs and I use them to refill the G&P box mag while it is still hooked up to the gun. You can either take the side cover off to fill or open the hatch that lies underneath where you attach fake rounds on the box. This method has worked best with me with this particular weapon system.

Got a few questions on the G&P 249 series:

1) Front or rear wired?

2) Is it just a deans connector running to the 'mag' housing area that the box mag connects into?

3) Much space for a mosfet within the receiver?

4) Max rof the box mag could keep up with?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey Guys

I'm surprised no one has needed help since 2011 0_0

So I need to know can I get my hands on the Stock Converter Tube Piece thingymabob for an M249 as I want to Run a MadBull AX stock instead of the Standard MK2 Stock

Also Before I forget can I also change the Outer Barrel to something shorter (Rather What is it I need) I have heard just a standard M4 outer barrel will work but I'm hesitant to sya the Least.

Probably should have Mentioned It's an A&K M249 MK2

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

This thread looks to be in need of another resurrection, so I've got another question for you fine folks.

I've been admiring RPKs ever since I got into this sport and have been contemplating getting one for the past year and a half, but I was initially put off because the only RPK affordable out there to me at the time was the CYMA which isn't exactly known for being sturdy and didn't want to risk breaking it. Anyway, I finally made the plunge and ordered an LCT last week (£260, which is a bargain IMO), just waiting on it to turn up but I've been struggling to find a drum magazine for the damned thing going anywhere at a reasonable price. Ideally I'm looking for something less than £40 if possible, so if any help could be offered I'd be grateful.

That aside, I was thinking of running the 200-round metal midcaps on the side and as it's a 7.62 impression I was thinking it'd go well with my eastern-european/S.T.A.L.K.E.R-esque loadout.

Archived