Support central.

svenbodybuilder

cool vids hillsam!! chars for them! yeah i seem to get excited and then fire bb's all over the place, at OP: Vortex (here he goes again...) i used one boxon the whole of the friday night, on the whole of the saturday, but on the sunday morning i used 3... :( as for the question about how many box mags, i have the one box mag in the gun, then 12 M16 mags, 2 hi-caps and the rest locaps, but these are mainly to hand out to people low on ammo (everyone has armalites!!)

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok ok Im a noob I know,but can someone tell me how the box mag works and what kind of battery I need for it?Also My 8.4 1800 mah battery doesnt fit in the stock can someone point me in the direction of a big 8.4 that will fit my mk2?

+1s for your time.

This 8.4v 3300mah battery will fit in your stock, I use it. You have to feed the wires thru the top of the stock first, then put in the battery, seal the back, jam in the wires, then close the top but it'll fit.

ok and can someone explain how the box mag works? thanks Im still working on the battery.

edit* Ok it deffinatly doesnt fitnand what do you mean run the wiring through the top?the battery doesnt even fit with no wires.

edit*2 got it to fit but I had to beat its *albatross* up their :waggle:

Hilslam, what pouches are that?

And where did you get them?

Someone else here pointed me at them but I can't find the thread now.

One is here:

TAG Split 249 ammo pouch

And the other is here:

Blackwater 249 ammo pouch

Both pouches are nice with different features, though they don't "match" - fyi for the geardos. I like em both so I mixed and matched.

HALO!

I was just wondering which kind of gear I should assembly for the MK43.... mmmhhh

mumble mumble

*sounds of gears running in my small machinegunner brain*

Open for idea to compare...

May be a normal IDF 48hrs Ephod to carry a llllllllllllllooooott of bbs bags....

hihihihihihi :D

Ciao

Cpt Kaos

The star is so worth the money from a skirmishing point of view, and a monetary one.

Not only is it plastic, so is very light, which is a bonus for skirmishing, it also comes with a box mag, which is of course ideal for a supoort weapon.

The one in our group has had no problmes, apart fromt he feeding problem.

However like most faults with airsoft guns, its nto the design of the gun thats the problem, its how we use and abuse them. Basically the star wont feed if you get dirt in the feed line. Solution? be very carefull when you refill the boxmag. Dotn touch the bbs your pooring in with your hands. Then their are no feed issues ;)

reasons im getting the star m249:

1) plastic, lighter,

2) cheaper

3) comes with box mag

4) comes with hard carrycase

5) I want one

simple. also if i get the STAR when i go HK, then it leaves me with more money for other guns, like an M14

Lads, got a bit of a problem with my CA Mk1. The groupings on full auto are awful. FAR worse than even an MP5K. At 5-10 metres, I get BB's flying 20-30cm (occasionally more!!!) left and right. I havnt a clue why its doing so, so are there any specific points that I should tighten or check are aligned? Its so much so that I could throw a BB more accurately.

Archived