I found it on the web!

Zero_DgZ

Ah this is great, because for most of HL2, the only way I could find the courage to play it was to get blind drunk. This means I barely remember any of it, especially Ravensholme.

I stopped playing it once I got to Nova Prospekt, because, er, I do that.

I'm sure I can't beat the Mario vid, but at uni, my housemate had just bought an N64 (this was 7 years ago). He said I could play on it if I wanted (mine was at home), and so I started playing Mario 64. He had to go to a lecture. When he came back, I'd finished it :P

Speed running is sort of a tradition, like bypasing th whole underground sectionin the original HL by just hopping the barricade. Flying by using the grav gun to hold something underneath you and jumpingn is not really a glitch, the fact you have a gun that manipulates gravity is a big alrteration.

A glitch would be finding an area that was not fully sealed and using that to gain access to a new level or something. i would say that it ruins the game but these peole must practise so much they saw the game many more times than me (I didn't even finsih it, it got boring once you started throwing the land mines about, Ravenholm was scary, I was glad to have teh shotgun keep me company :) (the sounds were the scariest thing of all imho)

I;d like to see a speedrun in Rome Total War :)

your clan sound riveting. my clan usually PLAYS the games....

pete

:P

We do play normally, but sometimes we're tired of being called hackers by noobs (Not my problem that when I first started playing that I played with former team 3d and team frag members on a public server! Didn't know who they we're until I started using xfire and vent I swear!)

P.S. Bob's clan (Yes I own a server and the clan) been banned wrongfully by 5 servers!

(BEEP!!!)

Archived