Spetsnaz

101matt1

I am almost done with my spets based (doesnt have to be EXACTLY what they use) loadout.

-CYMA CM 028-s

-2 CYMA hi caps

-2 STAR 160 rd midcaps

-some cheap BDU pants from walli world (that is walmart for all the newbs)

-(will be getting soon) under armor ski mask black

-multiple plain color T's

-small bag for all those BB's latches on to waist

Need (you can add more, that is what this thread is about):

-vest (UTG off shortyusa.com what color?)

-(posibility) Kapowwe.com's complete "SWAT set" (helm., vest, holster)link

-helm.

-holster

That is all I can think of. I dont want gloves, I cant afford boots.

+1's MIGHT be called for...

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am almost done with my spets based (doesnt have to be EXACTLY what they use) loadout.

Is there one single way in which this loadout is Spetsnaz based?

Edit: From what I can tell, it's a pair of cheapy US BDUs, a pair of trainers, a t-shirt, and a crossdraw or similar vest?

Do you actually want opinions on a spetsnaz loadout, or are you just after a generic/repro/cheapo loadout that you're going to label as spetsnaz...

Helped you before, but will help again.

The helmets are called 'Maska helmets', and sell at around £700, probbly not helpful for you. But thats the real deal- bulletproof helmets:

http://www.classcom.ru/wmc/en/pas/eslem/?id=1099571428

Looks like you could just by a cheap skate/bike helmet, and add a plasticard 'mask' bit to the front. (obviously that slides up and down)

Current spets also use the 'Flora' camo, as far as i know.

http://www.tridentmilitary.com/new-photos10/PARA-FLORA-B.jpg

I've mentioned guns before, in the 'pictures of your weapons' thread, but otherwise it would just look like a SWAT loadout, you'll need to get some fingerless gloves, biker ones would probably work just fine.

If you can, try get mock suppressors for your weapons, and try find/mock up a plastic hatchet to have slung at your side.

Can't be spets without your trusty hatchet.

You say that it doesn't have to be exact, and yet what you are listing has no relation in appearance or otherwise to what any member of Russian forces would wear, let alone a member of any Spetznaz unit.

Why not try actually researching the kit used by Spetznaz operatives? Failing that Russian Combat Gear will give you a rough idea of what kit is appropriate and accurate to such a loadout.

No offence but I don't see any of yours which currently is... :unsure:

tbh, the only Russian item I can see in your list is the Ak-47.. and they stopped using that in the 60s....  :blink:

They use the 74 now i'm sure.

Thanks for the "mad props" Lithium [:

However these guys are right Matt.

Gonna have to just label yourself as SWAT or American law enforcement, as Spets will be an expensive loadout.

They use the 74 now i'm sure.

Thanks for the "mad props" Lithium [:

However these guys are right Matt.

Gonna have to just label yourself as SWAT or American law enforcement, as Spets will be an expensive loadout.

But no other forces use AK's, and I cant afford anything else right now...

I have been thinking about the CYMA CM027j, only ~80 USD, then I could go for a seal loadout.

I never really liked the spets anyway. What do you guys think? (no guns over ~200...)

I have been thinking about the CYMA CM027j, only ~80 USD, then I could go for a seal loadout.

I never really liked the spets anyway. What do you guys think? (no guns over ~200...)

Would the "SEAL" loadout be exactly the same as the Spetsnaz loadout, but with a different weapon and name? Because if so, best not to waste your money on the MP5, and put a little into upgrading your weapon/putting together a decent loadout.

Just to let you know SEALs use MP5SD5/SD6's and SIG P226's. Some use MP5A4/A5's. An MP5J is not a correct gun.

Aw, come on. The only people that will get mad at me is geardos. Again, it doesn't have to be EXACTLY the same. Plus, they aren't that different, only the stock and flashider. I might go for a R6 or SWAT loadout instead. I dont think R6 or SWAT would object. ;) I might put my old R6 avatar back...

Aw, come on. The only people that will get mad at me is geardos. Again, it doesn't have to be EXACTLY the same. Plus, they aren't that different, only the stock and flashider. I might go for a R6 or SWAT loadout instead. I dont think R6 or SWAT would object. ;)  I might put my old R6 avatar back...

Matt, in the end, why bother going for a loadout if you're not gonna be accurate? You can call yourself something far cooler then 'SWAT' anyway.

I've gone for a 'spectre' loadout, which i made up myself.

Its basically all my rubbishy gear put into one d:

I think what people are saying is 'DON'T BOTHER WITH A LOADOUT'

Just go for whats comfy.

Matt, in the end, why bother going for a loadout if you're not gonna be accurate? You can call yourself something far cooler then 'SWAT' anyway.

I've gone for a 'spectre' loadout, which i made up myself.

Its basically all my rubbishy gear put into one d:

I think what people are saying is 'DON'T BOTHER WITH A LOADOUT'

Just go for whats comfy.

Ok, yeah, you're right. Ill go for whatever, but based around a R6 CQB loadout. :) I wont worry if the gear is not the same of what they use, but I think Ill at least go to the extent of getting the MP5j. Thanks for the advice! I already have some R6 clothes, and Ill probably get the complete 'SWAT set' off of kapowwe.com. But first priority is the MP5. Has anyone had any experience with the MP5 or this gear set off kapowwe?

EDIT: after that even, I dont know what to do. Should I stay as I am right now and build on this loadout? That would problably be cheaper, you know just get some BDU's and such. Dangit, the spetsnaz loadout is growing on me. What would you do? Now I am leaning toward keeping this and building on my loadout. (when I say loadout I mean based upon, I dont want to be a geardo! :P ) It would take selling my PS2 to get the money for the MP5, but I would slowly build on the loadout over time. So, I think this thread is going back to post 1. What is some good gear?

Archived