Spetsnaz

101matt1

Call it the outfit you play airsoft in. Seriously, you have taken shots at geardos in plenty of previous posts, but then you INSIST on asking "Is this a good seals loadout" or "can I call this a SWAT loadout?". You dont NEED a loadout that something is based on. Just buy a vest, some bdu's, a gun, AND PLAY THE GAME. Buy what works and what you can afford, then proceed to play. The people here dont really care if you are SWAT or SEALS, you dont have to emulate something.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So 6 pages later we're still insisting on the impossible huh? Some wannabe geardo who doesn't want to spend money on gear... I'm just confused by the whole prospect.

Are you a real person or a computer?

i dunno, we give him the same answers to his questions, then he says he cant afford it, even with cheap surplus prices, it dont make sense also im sure a TM MP5 A# is less than $200

but why does he keep repeating the same questions, either hes trying to anoy us or he has the memory of a gold fish

look a few points n.b:

1) fake BDUs + vest does not make a SEALs/special forces loadout

2) Repetedly asking what am best LPEG is anoying

3) you can get all the stuff for your SEALS loadout, for less than $100 and it will all be authentic gear,

Right, this thread has descended into nonsense. Original user is either having a good laugh at all contributors (myself included), or this thread has so little relation to the actual title that a more appropriate ones need sorting. Please do not repost this thread or it will be deleted. Thanks.

Archived