The 1k gear club

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6ft4, perhaps if you didn't wan't to ruin the rs parts you could put electrical tape or something like that over them, and then paint the tape.  I've seen a few people that have done that and it usually turns out pretty well.

Thanks for the suggetion!

do u have any example so i can take a look?

thanks alot!!

-6ft4

Erm, Capacious Zephyr(typo?) did it with the foil tape method in the HK pictures thread, i think he got it form Souske. The intention was different but i think the result is the same. Im too scared to paint my G36 Foregrip and stock after what i paid. Its a shame u cant get like Cadpat Camotape, sigh ad that to my list of smashed hopes and dreams

This pic was more of a "hey I'm bored....look, gear!" and I just wanted to see how it all looked together. Better pics with some minor changes/updates when I get my PTW. And I also dont want to look like some person who slaps on pouches he never is gonna use.

-Mike

:cookiemonster:â„¢

I have posted this up before in other picture threads but this cost well over 1k and probably very close to 1,000 GBP:

SAS CRW Kit:

crwsas1largewo0.jpg

Nomex ATLAS - CRW (Anson Tactical): 240.00 GBP

Avon CT12 Respirator: 30.00GBP

Flame Retardant Nomex 5 Hole Respirator Cover: 34.00 GBP

Flame Retardant Nomex Balaclava 3 hole: 23:00 GBP

Anson M.O.E./Firearms Intervention glove: 20.00 GBP

Swat Original Classic 9" ZIP: 45.00 GBP

Eagle Industries MP5 Magazine Drop leg pouch: 33.00GBP

Eagle Industries SAS MK I HOLSTER: 33.00 GBP

Eagle Industries rappeling harness: 20.00 GBP

Eagle Industries duty belt: 13.00 GBP

Rappeling Figure 8: 13.00 GBP

Carabina: 6.00 GBP

RAF Parachute Knife: 30.000 GBP

Black RAF harness sheave: 5.00 GBP

Armour Plate Chest Rig: Need to research where and how much!

Assault Vest: Need to research where and how much!

But so far 510.00 GBP/ 971.910 USD

(not including the armour and assualt vest or the weaponary and props.)

Now I wouldn't be suprised if most of us haven't dropped another 500 USD on shipping!

Edited by FarEast
This pic was more of a "hey I'm bored....look, gear!" and I just wanted to see how it all looked together. Better pics with some minor changes/updates when I get my PTW. And I also dont want to look like some person who slaps on pouches he never is gonna use.

-Mike

needs a gun, and the gear needs dirt, mabye more retail space could be used...but its looking cool. :)

needs a gun, and the gear needs dirt, mabye more retail space could be used...but its looking cool. :)

Rifle is due Monday, and the CIRAS will look more "full" with the mags inserted into the pouches, since the Emdom mag pouches are pretty low cut, they cover up that realestate when full. Oh, and everything is new, so no time for dirt ;)

-Mike

Edited by LoneWolf
So is your holster not cool enough anymore if its not a 6004? Seems to be standard everywhere.

Excuse me if I use it at work, please dont hurt me I'll change it for a MilSpex :rolleyes:

CapaciousZepher:

It's SpecOps ReconWrap, great stuff got it real cheap in Israel.

-Mike