The 1k gear club

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milla have you ever played at any of the MD fields? ACU really only worked that day because we played alot in an bunker field in the woods that was covered in Paint. Sorry to spam this so much. I'll have some pictures of my 1k loadout as soon as I can get a working camera. No sense in taking a Camera Phone shot of something that expensive.

Milla have you ever played at any of the MD fields? ACU really only worked that day because we played alot in an bunker field in the woods that was covered in Paint. Sorry to spam this so much. I'll have some pictures of my 1k loadout as soon as I can get a working camera. No sense in taking a Camera Phone shot of something that expensive.

unless you have a good camera phone. Far Easts takes amazing pics for a phone.

post-11530-1159512218_thumb.jpg

Heavy as hell and hurts like a mofo.= One Mean Suckah!

This is my first gun to be in the 1K club (closer to 2k actually).. don't know if 'd do it again. I've put soo much effort and time into it, that it's become precious to the point where i won't play with it. It just stares at me.. flirting with my boyish urge to play soldier.... seductivly tempting me to hold it. But i must be strong!! Must fight the urges to carress its body and clear every room in myhouse. I live in constanft fear of the devistating deviant, known to collectors as: THE SCRATCH!! dunn dunn dunnnnnnnn. sigh. Why does love hurt so good??!?!

(Sorry the images are attachments.. i don't know how to post directly into the thread.)

post-11530-1159513155_thumb.jpg

post-11530-1159513180_thumb.jpg

Edited by eldelphi
post-11530-1159512218_thumb.jpg 

Heavy as hell and hurts like a mofo.= One Mean Suckah!

This is my first gun to be in the 1K club  (closer to 2k actually).. don't know if 'd do it again.  I've put soo much effort and time into it, that it's become precious to the point where i won't play with it.  It just stares at me.. flirting with my boyish urge to play soldier.... seductivly tempting me to hold it.  But i must be strong!!  Must fight the urges to carress its body and clear every room in myhouse.  I live in constanft fear of the devistating deviant, known to collectors as: THE  SCRATCH!!  dunn dunn dunnnnnnnn.  sigh.  Why does love hurt so good??!?!

(Sorry the images are attachments.. i don't know how to post directly into the thread.)

EDIT: Not shown : MC field pants from Crye precision, Shooters cap to match.

Hatch noprene knee pads (OD)

Diamondback tacktical Utility belt, Dump pouch

and a few misc . items like gloves, glasses, yadda yadda yadda.

KIT LIST:

Eagle Industries CIRAS Maritime Version (medium)

Eagle Industries Duty Belt w/ Security Buckle

Blackwater Double M16/M4 mag pouch x4

Tactical Tailor Multi Purpose pouch

Tactical Tailor Hydration pouch

Tactical Tailor Radio pouch

HSGI Quad Pistol Mag pouch

HSGI Drop Leg Holster for Mk23 SOCOM

HSGI Dump Pouch

**NOT SHOWN**

TAG Double 40mm grenade pouch

TAG Admin pouch

Converse tact boots

ESS Profile NVG Goggle

3x HSGI Universal Modular mag pouches

Theres prob a bunch of stuff I missed...

Edited by Bilvo