G36E owners

steel tiger

Hey guys just got my upgraded 330fps G36E with G&P bipod grip. i can only fit a mini bat in it, i have seen alot of you have the guns just wondering what bat's you guys use. I tried those 9.6 1500 g36 bats and 2 broken bats later i come to the conclusion they will not fit. please help cant have a support gun with moto cmag and box mag running off a mini

thanks

tiger

Hey bud i have had this problem too, but ive decided to get an sl9 kit and make mine a marksmans rifle rather than a suport which solved the porblem as a mini bat shouldnt hinder me too much,

however check out redwolf or wgc for the wider front handgrips. these look like the original but are slightly wider to accomodate a large type battery,

i have also heard that they are ever so slightly too wide so the battery clacks around inside it when you move, i know the normal G36K handgrip has this problem with the small battery which i solved by simply gluing some black felt inside the handgrip. hope this helps

Archived