Force Recon kit discussion.

Tunershark

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

on the subject of the mk18 mod 0s

---after some conversing and thinking with some other well versed friends, those pictures look to be either a) FR trialling the guns as stated before or B) some guys in the MARSOC command

MARSOC falls under the SOCOM budget and SOCOM acquisitions orders..which would make sense with the magpul stock and CASV

on the subject of the mk18 mod 0s

---after some conversing and thinking with some other well versed friends, those pictures look to be either a) FR trialling the guns as stated before or B) some guys in the MARSOC command

MARSOC falls under the SOCOM budget and SOCOM acquisitions orders..which would make sense with the magpul stock and CASV

You make a great point.

Hey where did yo uget this picture, im pretty sure i went to boot camp with the guy on the bottom right and the guy on the top left. But the guy on the bottom right was supposedly suppose to be going into the MP's.

Hey where did yo uget this picture, im pretty sure i went to boot camp with the guy on the bottom right and the guy on the top left. But the guy on the bottom right was supposedly suppose to be going into the MP's.

Damn I can't even remember. I think these were taken in HAWAII. I found a bunch of pics awhile ago.

force recon generally uses FSBEs more than CIRASs, although noticing by those pics there is a rise in the amount of them used. I was always under the impression that force recon uses FSBEs.

force recon generally uses FSBEs more than CIRASs, although noticing by those pics there is a rise in the amount of them used.  I was always under the impression that force recon uses FSBEs.

Dude, the FSBE II kit, including the CIRAS LAND and replacing the FSBE kit (including the AAV) is deployed within Force Recon for a while now.

You will hardly see any Force Recon with AAVs nowadays.

BTW FSBE is the equipment program, not the vest itself. ;) Just like the SPEAR, MLCS, MBSS programs.

Damn I need to do a Force Recon setup, I've got about 80-90 of the gear already, tan mich, khaki CIRAS, need a green flight suit (or whatever it's called).

Oh noez, is this an excuse for me to spend more money? WHY YES IT IS!

Me and Kipper were just saying the same thing...

Well apart from I have none of the gear needed to do it... :(

Archived