Force Recon kit discussion.

Tunershark

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea boot bands are something to look into, i got criticized for that at an OP before

Usually my sleeves are kept down for the sake of realism as rolled-up sleeves on an FR is just insane lol. however, sunny california makes us do crazy things

i was wondering on the boot bands again, their purpose is to simply secure the loose legging of the trousers so that they can be tucked in more securely?

wraith18a: the sleeves were rolled outwards, but the extra baggy-ness of the sleeves fell over the outward roll to make it look like so.

changes i have done or plan to do are replace the 6004 for a non-lighted 1911 with a coyote brown-ish krylon job, boot bands (lol), off with the CASV for a standard RIS, Surefire M961XM107 to replace Rico, sleeves kept rolled down, and a comm set up.

I have another OP set up for the second weekend of March, I'll show the updates then for some more critique.

any other suggestions, feel free to shoot. all helpful criticism is appreciated :)

any other suggestions?

hey whoa, what ? are those troy BUIS?

Sure looks like it. Pretty weird. I was just browsing the usmc.mil photo gallery and found that, didn't notice the BUISs until now. Seems like they've also gotten the front BUIS installed even though the normal gas block front sight is still there.

hi bit of anoob question but i am just starting to put an FR loadout together(should have the gear side done by summer) and i just wondereif it would be acceptable to use an eagle industries RRV for an FR loadout and also would an aimpoint/aimpoint replica be acceptable because i am quite you i don't have very much money

cheers, soory for the noob questions

jack

ok so if i wore an RRV i would need some other armour for undernaeath that,ok, does anybody know the rough prices for the PACAs because i had a look but i couldn't find any prices as i want to know if it would be cheaper just to buy a CIRAS second-hand or something(even though i would rather not buy second-hand i would if i had to or it was alot cheaper)

cheers

jack

Archived