CA SVD

1st Commando

I'm gonna be sceptic here...

I haven't heard or seen anything about a CA SVD before, and why would Airsoft Warehouse be the ones to break the news to the world?

I think they just got the guns mixed up, and that the "CA Dragunov Gun with real wood parts" is just the new Steel and Wood SLR 105.

And you know, to some people any AK variant with a scope is a Dragunov...

257c1srl105a1poster51ao0.th.jpg

Would be so nice if it was true, though :(

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry to confirm, it is a mistake. CA do have new AK's coming out but the SVD on AW's site is not made by CA but someone else. i can't remember who makes it, i'll find out (it's not TM or G&G). it is very nice though, good weight, no creak and very nice finish on the wood. no idea on fps and internals, i can find out though if anybody would like to know.

They're coming out with what they call an SL8-2. It's kind of like a non-export SL8 in the wrong color and some other differences. Bipod on it is awesome though =)

K? Explain?

CA M4's are the *fruitcage* best. Especially with the new hop units. I'd easily buy a CA M4 over ANYTHING.

If this is the same as the lastest CA additions this is going to be one hell of a gun.

LOL, tell that my my CA249. SO many flaws, and a easily breaking gearbox, and they (CA) want more than 200$ for a replacement unit...No QC, no customer service.

CA is the cheaps mans good gun, all others run to real companies like G&G or VFC.

I remember reading somehwere on here that at one of the Euro airsoft shows that CA was in fact going to make an SVD.

And my CA249 is still operating flawlessly after 10,000 rounds in only 5 skirmishes. I had one feeding problem, and it was the boxmag. A little rapping on the side and some terse language, and she works fine.

Zomg! Talk about getting my hopes up. Oh well, I don't want a stupid legendary russian sniper rifle, anyway :(

*prays for electric non-crappy-AK-conversion SVD*

*realises this will obviously never happen*

Well, yes it has, but it was a custom job so you'd have to be pretty deft with a dremel...

Yeah this guy called Dragon who plays at Alpha made his own Dragunov. I asked him last time I went and I'm pretty sure he said it was electric. Beastly piece of kit though... hurts too :P

• 2 years later...

CA SVD in stock at gunnerairsoft from yestrerday! :wide-eyed:

Some parameters:

Metal gear box

come with a 40 rounds magazine

7mm bearing.

no battery and charger included

For use with SR25 piston and cylinder and gears. Aluminium casted Metal body, machined hop up chamber, Adjustable fake gas block, front sight are also adjustable.

ca-svd-01.JPG

ca-svd-02.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Archived