Diet Coke With Anything New

the_oicw_concept

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why Why Why??????? Why Dafool Why?????? Why do you spank Dafool, Why do you spank?????? Why? Does Mr Wanglin say to???? How did you meet mr Wanglin???? Why wanglin Why wanglin WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"solemly walks to cupboard, pulls out TM Desert Eagle .50 HardKick, and places against head"

Ok, i have a theory, 2 rather

1. It is BS kinda inside joke of something that isnt real

2. Wankin' + England = Wanglin

3. I know what it s really but i will hold my silence just to peeve the oicw concept

:P

Why Why Why??????? Why Dafool Why?????? Why do you spank Dafool, Why do you spank?????? Why? Does Mr Wanglin say to???? How did you meet mr Wanglin???? Why wanglin Why wanglin WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"solemly walks to cupboard, pulls out TM Desert Eagle .50 HardKick, and places against head"

Why you ask? Because.

If anyone is interested Woolies do Diet Coke with Lime. Dunno if someone has posted this already, but at about the time people started talking about "Wanglin" and that other one, my brain melted.

Don't believe me? Just send over a very expensive digital camera and I'll take photogenerific evidence for you. Then keep the camera.

I will explain The fact that there is no link between communism and Pepsi......

Ladies and gentlemen of the supposed Website,These Coke drinking Chavs, would certainly want you to believe that Pepsi is evil, And they make a good case. Hell, I almost felt pity myself

Ladies and gentlemen of the supposed website, I have one final thing I want you to consider:this is Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk, but Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now, think about that. That does not make sense!

Why would a Wookiee -- an eight foot tall Wookiee -- want to live on Endor with a bunch of two foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense!

But more importantly, you have to ask yourself: what does that have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense!

Look at me, Im apepsi addict defending pepsi, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca. Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense. None of this makes sense.

And so you have to remember, when you're at the store deciding what soft drink... does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed website, it does not make sense.

If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must drink pepsi! The defense rests.

Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, you must now decide which is better I know coke seems nice, but ladies and gentlemen I have one piece of evidence left... (pulling down a diagram of Fish in a loaf of bread) This is a Fish in a loaf of bread. Now think about that for one moment -- that does not make sense. Why am I talking about a Fish in a loaf of bread when a then cause of a pepsi is on the line? Why? I'll tell you why: I don't know.

It does not make sense. If a Fish in a loaf of bread does not make sense, you must acquit!

Here, look at the monkey. Look at the silly monkey! Look at the Monkey!!

Edit:Spelling, and stupid links to nowhere

Archived