Diet Coke With Anything New

the_oicw_concept

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"In this country, you gotta get the Diet Coke With Lime first. Then when you get the Coke, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the woman."

"The eyes, Chico...they never lie"

"Diet Coke With Lime, Diet Coke With Lime, Diet Coke With Lime, Diet Coke With Lime, Diet Coke With Lime; that's all I ever hear in this house"

"Manny, look at the pelican fly -- come on, pelican!"

I spank all who drink pepsi in the name of Wanglin. And i shall release

the monkeys of DoOm

*releases monkeys of doOm*

Mwhuaahahahahahahahhaa run my little monkeys run in the name of Wanglin and spank those who drink communist pepsi

* monkeys of doOm runs to pooh in Havoc's house instead *

Damn microsoft for selling me those stupid things Havoc is going to kill me

ah i'll say OICW did it

* Finds OICW in bed with communist pepsi girl*

Ahah i find thee. Think you could escape. Prepare for a spanking experince in the name of WANGLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Spanks OICW all over his body in a girly way*

"In this country, you gotta get the Diet Coke With Lime first. Then when you get the Coke, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the woman."

"The eyes, Chico...they never lie"

"Diet Coke With Lime, Diet Coke With Lime, Diet Coke With Lime, Diet Coke With Lime, Diet Coke With Lime; that's all I ever hear in this house"

"Manny, look at the pelican fly -- come on, pelican!"

Ahh scarface...bless. I take it you have seen the scarface soundboards on ebaums HM?

cinnamon coke!!! i had not heard this.... only in usa!!! darn cola hoarders, dont hey know its drunk with glee all over the world. damn them all to pepsi hell,

Sorry it took so long to reply about its whereabouts but im pleased to announce that diet coke with lime is now less hard to find as it is freely available at your local londis or brightons newsagents

(i have not visited any of these retailers outside of reading but i asume they stock the same)

EDIT: and now Davina's newsagents too

1: We already do that

2: To Reading!

3: Dafool to spank all retailers who don't stock DC with Lime in the name of Wanglin!

Note: The spanking is in the name of Wanglin. I don't mean the retailers have to stock DC with Lime in the name of Wanglin. That would be silly. Who ever heard of DC with Lime in the name of Wanglin. :rolleyes:

Archived