Diet Coke With Anything New

the_oicw_concept

Oh you think your clever, but i ask you this, where oh where did YOU learn the johnny cochran chewbacca speach?

hmmm wasnt it from southpark?

hmmm yes i belive it was, now in southpark i would like to draw your attention to a few details, first off the whole place is ALWAYS covered in snow, and their mouths move in time to words that arent the ones you hear (dubbed from its original russian), and have you EVER seen coke in southpark? Ladies and gentlemen...

SOUTHPARK IS COMUNIST PROPAGANDA!!!

okay its funny to watch, and everyone loves its mindless fun, but as a capitalist nation we pride ourselves on doing bugger all all day as we have the right to.

Learnin is what the comunists do, SargentMonkeyArmageddon is a word learning comunist and if im not very much mistaken he is a NILGNAW!!!!!

P.S. you forgot girls, girls drink pepsick max cos everyone knows its just diet pepsick but dosent advertise its dietyness.

DRINK COKE, ITS ALWAYS THE REAL THING!!!

EAT AIRSOFT, SLEEP AIRSOFT, DRINK COCA-COLA,

PEPSICK SUCKS

p.p.s southparks great, only kidding about it being comunist but dont tell SargentMonkeyArmageddon...........

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mc donalds and coke are in one big evil corporation, they may be different companys but when ever a mc donalds tv advert is on, the drink with the meal is always coke.

Pepsi Max= maximum taste

Its so nice, always serve cool other wise it dont taste as good

coke is for chav fags

eeep........Compare: want you to consider:this is Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk, but Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor.

And:

Chewbacca doesn't live on Endor. He comes from Kashyyk They are the same you Coke Drinking fool

As for wanglin * Jumps in long, yet small hole (like saddam) and welds the door shut*

ok SargentMonkeyArmageddon watch the goddam film, he went to endor for the mission but he never lived on endor, he lived with solo, at no fixed abode. so ner.

now away from a conversation we really should avoid before all the other forum users call us geeks and bully us...

back to more important things,

PEPSICK MAKES ME VOMIT, it has no flavour and using justin timberlake and britney and the spice girls for gods sake, to add some kind of credit to it is just soooo low, coke however dont need this, most cola is called coke as slang, its what people will naturally order 'a coke' and most off all the cola polar bear could have all the pepsi stars in one go.

ok SargentMonkeyArmageddon watch the goddam film, he went to endor for the mission but he never lived on endor, he lived with solo, at no fixed abode. so ner.

now away from a conversation we really should avoid before all the other forum users call us geeks and bully us...

back to more important things,

PEPSICK MAKES ME VOMIT, it has no flavour and using justin timberlake and britney and the spice girls for gods sake, to add some kind of credit to it is just soooo low, coke however dont need this, most cola is called coke as slang, its what people will naturally order 'a coke' and most off all the cola polar bear could have all the pepsi stars in one go.

Alrighty To finish: I like Pepsi Max more than Coke. I dont care if you like it or not, Its not my buisness to ask; and I dont care a F**KING BIT ABOUT F***NG CHEWBACCA

And NO, I Will NOT BE SPANKED BY SOME GAY MEN FOR "WANGLIN"

/rant over

Alrighty To finish: I like Pepsi Max more than Coke. I dont care if you like it or not, Its not my buisness to ask; and I dont care a F**KING BIT ABOUT F***NG CHEWBACCA

And NO, I Will NOT BE SPANKED BY SOME GAY MEN FOR "WANGLIN"

/rant over

Calm down you wierdo! :blink:

On the plus side, if the rating system was now for things other than sales (which it isn't...), I'd give you a +1 for your use of "KazzooSpoink" in your location.

I managed to find some Diet Coke and Lime here in Northern Ireland also. The good people of Woolworths stock it in abundance.

So we bought a whole shed load of it tonight along with some very nice aged Havana Club Rum.

A fine drink it does indeed make, hence my silly typing at this hour!

Or we could do this....

Hammer to fall

Hey

Here we stand, here we fall

History don't care at all

Make the bed, light the light

Lady mercy won't be home tonight

You don't waste no time at all

Don't hear the bell but you answer the call

It comes to you as to us all

Then it's time

For the hammer to fall

Every night, every day

A little piece of you is falling away

But lift your face, the western way, baby

Build your muscles still your body decays

Toe your line and play their game

Till the anaesthetic covers it all

Till one day they call your name

Then it's time for the hammer to fall

Rich or poor or famous for

Your truth it's all the same - oh no (oh no) oh no

Lock your door but rain is pouring

Through your window pane - oh no

Baby now your struggle's all vain

Yeah

For we who grew up tall and proud

In the shadow of the mushroom cloud

Convinced our voices can't be heard

We just wanna scream it louder and louder and louder

What the hell we fighting for ?

Just surrender and it won't hurt at all

Just got time to say your prayers

Then it's time for the hammer to hammer to fall

Yeah, oh oh oh

Yeah-eah

Yeah-eah

Ha, ha, yeah

Yeah yeah

Yeah yeah

Waiting for the hammer to hammer to hammer to fall

Give it to me one more time

A ha

This *suitcasey* guitar never plays the chords I want it to play

It only knows three chords but let's see what happens

why not! bear in mind im actually playing this on my guitar right now old chap!

What the hell we fighting for ?

Just surrender and it won't hurt at all

Just got time to say your prayers

Then it's time for the hammer to hammer to fall

Yeah, oh oh oh

Yeah-eah

Yeah-eah

Ha, ha, yeah

Yeah yeah

Yeah yeah

Waiting for the hammer to hammer to hammer to fall

Give it to me one more time

ok i thik this has gone a little tad too far right who cares if you support pepsi coca cola rola cola just guys STFU *ahem* thank you oh and if ANY ONE thinks ofusing wanglin i swear i shall summon lavos and he'll teach you the meaning of pain (before any one asks yes i'm very much full of p**s and vinager basically)

Archived