[B.o.E] Special Forces Group Game Pictures

Hello all , I would like to introduce my self and the current BlackopsElite Special Forces Airsoft Group. We Are located in the USA and we all Love Airsoft as much as you .

DSC_0018.jpg

Ready for night ops!

DSC_0020.jpg

Gotta love the Mo-hawk

Picture002.jpg

Let' rock!

fdec69d5.jpg

f73b329c.jpg

Gotta love the SAW

Carry on!

LT.

EDIT*** could a Mod move this into the appropriate thread, Apologies SNAFU !

Edited by Radrockin
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I was just thinking that for using simple fairly modest kit it looks very good and quite "real". It's funny how you can see a pic of a guy with 1k or so in gear and he can look less "real" than someone with $150 in kit.

Nice stuff all around.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Edited by CapaciousZepher

We use a rank structure similar to the current US Army structure. I am a 1stLT. and we have CW5 SGM, MSG, SFC, and so on . those with USAF ranks are using are waiting to get their current rank sewn/pinned on . As for Active Military yes we have operators who are prior USSF as well as other branches as well as members who are currently in robinsage and finishing with SERE course aswe speak. I am the Son of a Greenberet and this is my tribute to those who have made the sacrifice for others to be free'd from oppression !

Carry on!

LT

Unless you guys were enlisted, lose the ranks.

Hey thanks for the words of advice. I am a prior Member of the US Military as are alot of my guys. The rank allows us to have a chain of command (structure) . No one will lose the ranks :waggle: Besides we have actual USSF guys who feel flatterd by our stylings and choice in uniform and rank structure. I know where you are comming from and I know what you will say.

LT

We use a rank structure similar to the current US Army structure. I am a 1stLT. and we have CW5 SGM, MSG, SFC, and so on . those with USAF ranks are using are waiting to get their current rank sewn/pinned on . As for Active Military yes we have operators who are prior USSF as well as other branches as well as members who are currently in robinsage and finishing with SERE course aswe speak. I am the Son of a Greenberet and this is my tribute to those who have made the sacrifice for others to be free'd from oppression !

Carry on!

LT

Cool man, I was just wondering..looked like some doods might have been useing there service uniforms because of the mix in service stripes I saw. I wasn't trying to bust any balls on the whole wear rank issue.

It's a debate that will last forever in this world. Airsoft is like a movie..most doods wear the tabs, ranks, etc for a realistic look and because they are military fanboys and in a weird way it is kind of flattering to tell you the truth. I mean as long as you wear it right and with respect then no harm no foul.

I am active and I know alot of active doods that don't care one way or the other but I noticed alot of civillians that really get offended. But there is another thread for this and I am not gonna hose thir thread anymore.

The loadouts look great by the way.

Cool man, I was just wondering..looked like some doods might have been useing there service uniforms because of the mix in service stripes I saw. I wasn't trying to bust any balls on the whole wear rank issue.

It's a debate that will last forever in this world. Airsoft is like a movie..most doods wear the tabs, ranks, etc for a realistic look and because they are military fanboys and in a weird way it is kind of flattering to tell you the truth. I mean as long as you wear it right and with respect then no harm no foul.

I am active and I know alot of active doods that don't care one way or the other but I noticed alot of civillians that really get offended. But there is another thread for this and I am not gonna hose thir thread anymore.

The loadouts look great by the way.

No Woories mate. i too haven noticed that is mostly civillian's whom have a hard time with tabs, rank, and so on . I say to each their own :) No worries about the balls as they are just fine:) I appriciate the nice words about the B.o.E. SFG and I will keep updating this thread with pics as I get them from the field. We just procured a nice little night vision capable video recorder so look for little snipits of firefights in the future.

LT.

Hey thanks for the words of advice. I am a prior Member of the US Military as are alot of my guys. The rank allows us to have a chain of command (structure) . No one will lose the ranks  :waggle: Besides we have actual USSF guys who feel flatterd by our stylings and choice in uniform and rank structure. I know where you are comming from and I know what you will say.

LT

Actually, I think he thought you guys were NOT formal military... your previous post made it sound like that.

Good show, Rad!

Utah represent. No f-ing "gear queers" here. Its all about the game play.

Who needs a 500.00 rig, when you look the *beep* crankin a 50.00 vest? I wanna look as cool as the next. But in the end its all about the battles.

B.o.E. understands that. As do alot of people who have replied. Go ahead and shoot your mouth off. You probably just suck at the game anyway.

Once again. Good show, Rad!

Looking forward to some battles with your squad and the Mercs. Soon. Very soon.

-Cutter