Starwars fan

Dafool

Nope, it was fish paste. Paste, I tell you!!!

And his sig is better (batter? ;)) than yours, alark! He has useful advice for life, and you have some sh*te lyrics from one of these new-fangled 'rock band' thingies...pffftt...back in my time the Swedes were king of useful advice and pop music - I'll tell you, none of these 'massive' bands with their 'pumpin' choons' and that sh*te can come close to ABBA.

So ner.

Damn it what am I on...?! :rolleyes:

No where in this word will you find my sig in a song.

Its taken from a Magazine i read about 3 years back, it relates to how my life was then, and kind of shows me how i've improved since then.

In other words i went through a bad patch a few years back.

:)

*AL*

EDIT by R22: Please do not deliberately mis-spell words to get past the language filter - it is against forum rules.

1) My sig is better.

2) I love Dafool

4) What happened to 3?

3) Ah, here it is.

The ol' 4-3 joke again Sledge? You're losing your touch!

Oh, and I just spoke to dafool on MSNM. He has an SR-16 apparently, and claims he's going to 'dust it off for ArnieGeddon'... :blink:

Excellent! *Rubs hands Mr Burns style*

Havoc: Get off my hands!

Sledge: Sorry. *Rubs OWN hands Mr Burns style*

What do you mean, old jokes? Naff off, or I'll set Bill Nighy, soon to appear as Slartibartfast in "The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy" on you! *Hands Havoc frosty Coke* Flange!

Deja vu anyone?

Blow up, banish, what's the difference ey.. ;)

Ummm? If he just banished it, it would probably still be out there somewhere, scared, tired and hungry with nowhere to go :(

If he blew it up its probably gone to a better placed, a place free of insane airsofters like us ;)

Oh dear, now this thread is turning in to "Revenge of the Party Pad" (aka - The Second Coming).

*looking for that "thread lock" button again*

Please please please please please please please please keep yourselves in check guys. Spam is NOT permitted, and you've been given more leeway than anyone else here, but it must stop.

If you don't have anything useful to say, please don't say it. If you MUST jabber this way, please do it on MSN.

I don't want to have to temporarily suspend anyone's account or anything ;)

Thanks guys.

Archived