dream dulie project

phoenix360mute

ok people, today i shall start writing up on my dream duelie project, its like n00b3r's dream SVI project, only better :P

day 1, 50% complete

bought a second hand marsoc the other day, should be here soon, and i decided intead of waiting impatiently, i want to do summin, this is it :D

ok, even tho the second gun isnt here yet, its 50% complete, as i alreay have 1 of my duelies

gallery_16094_840_86815.jpg

gallery_16094_840_231158.jpg

this is what i call my metal gear solid M1911-A1, i love it to bits, but my left hand was feeling left out, and i like to treat my self as an equal, meaning, spend spend spend :P

and i have ordered alot of the parts i require, just have to wait for it to get here :D

so far, the stuff that is travelling in my direction is

1. a used, bad condion, SCW2 marsoc

2. a shooters design metal slide for said gun

3+4. a 21 round kimber mag in silver

5+6. cocobola wood grips for 1911, one with ambi safety cut

6+7, blackstock plastic chambers

8. recoil spring guide

9. a RS trigger with trigger bar

now, as many of you may know, the marsoc is in no way like my other gun, and you will be thinking

"WTF cracka? that aint no standard 1911 fool, even has a rail, what u been smokin"

well, heres the answer to those questions

1. i aint no cracka, jacka

2. no *beep*, it aint no standard 1911, comes with the stuff i would need tho, like a grip safety that can accomodate a ring hammer, silver 3 hole style trigger, novaks, the list goes on

3. yes it does have a rail, im gonna add a laser to it due to the fact that my concentration on accuracy can only be on one set of sights at a time, and thus this is the most plausable sollution

4.ciggarettes

so this is part one, now the big wait begins, try and add some hillarouse yet impirtant comments to the mix :P

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

day 2: 55% complete

the grips andthe marsoc should be making there way to america soon, and the slide and the mags should beon their way from the local depot, so i think i can consider this at least 55%

all i need to buy know is the controls really :D so heres a list of whats been done, and whats left to get

on thier way to me (from the US)

2 sets of grips

marsoc

trigger+trigger bar

on their way to me (from the UK)

metal slide

2 kimber 21 rds magazines

recoil rod

2 black chambers

need to get

sheriff extended ambi safety (silver)

sheriff exteded slide stop (silver)

maybe some other things :P

Continuation of above post:

Got the MarSOC today:

IMG_0022.jpg

First of all.... WTF? I thought cleaning a gun before shipping was common courtesy? The gun was oozing black ###### out of the trigger guide.

Well, no matter, here's a shot of the right side:

IMG_0021.jpg

Oh boy, phoenix is gonna be ###### about this:

IMG_0023.jpg

That's right laddies, no rail adaptor, which means phoenix can't use any sort of laser or light, except for the surefire tac light with that $200 adaptor.

Ditto:

IMG_0024.jpg

Yup, it's missing the nozzle return spring. Eh, still loads each bb without much problem

My dualie for the time being:

IMG_0025.jpg

Compare, these two guns would be have been the same price if purchased without mags.

IMG_0026.jpg

n00b3r out.

ok, current situation is: awsome :D

thank god i sent the gun to n00b, now it is totaly beefed out, and i mean it really is beef now, lots of custom internals, and a short stroke recoil, dont ask me how, because i still dont know lol, so my marsoc went from a gas guzzlin peice of *beep*, to an uber machine, also, i'm on my way to parcel force depot now, to pick up the slide, was supposed to do it earlier, but im waaaaaaay too lazy :P

so current percent remains the same, untill i get home from the depot :P

day: unkown: percentage, around the 60% level i guess :P

got the stuff, and took pics :D

gallery_16094_951_340966.jpg

notice the new slide is without sights for the time being, im waiting for the marsoc for that :D

and i noticed stock kimber sights fit it aswell :P but i want kimber sights no more, i want teh novaks :D

also the 2 new mags are sweet, very nice, not as shiny as the crome one in the pic, but lovely still :D

i even got the dual CQC type knives too, helluve sweet deal for £14 or so for the 2

and heresx a pic of the current CQC loadout

gallery_16094_951_434003.jpg

and as a guess, i would say the total cost will end up at about $1800 0r more for he 2, but thats only because the first one was way too custom, but saying that the second one has been tuned internally for uber performance for about $100 :D

oh, and the grips, base gun, and other things will be arrining next week :D so stay tuned for some updates

ok, as about 20 people a week ask me this, and i get tired of typing it out lol, heres the full list of parts used for the first mgs 1911, followed shortly after by the hopeful list for the second one :D

first, and uber MGS1911A-1

base gun: full metal, WGC custom mark IV series 70

exterior parts: sheriff extended wide safety

sheriff extended slim slide stop

sheriff (soon to be RS) 3 hole style combat trigger

shooters designs 2 tone marsoc slide

sheriff silver mag catch (i changed it out because it came out too far from the gun :( )

kimber style hammer

black (soon to be steel) chamber

custom, ducktail grip safety

a magwell

poweredge threaded outer barrel

laylax slim suppressor

RS cocobola wood grips

internal parts: custom recoil rod

upgraded recoil, and hammer springs

CP custom breech

sheriff floating valve

shootersdesigns reinforced loading nozzle set

and alot more wich i took out as they were mostly unneccasary

for the second attempt the list is as follows

base gun: second hand peice of junk of a marsoc

exterior parts:sheriff extended wide safety

sheriff extended slim slide stop

shooters designs 2 tone kimber slide

black stainless steel chamber

poweredge threaded outer barrel

RS cocobola wood grips

internal parts: this list is being kept secret by n00b3r :P

hope you have fun, i would post up prices, but it would take an hour or so to find out what they are ect ect

Archived